Trump has the virus

@luthervol

Come on now. Your kid is out playing football swapping sweat with who knows who. You to tell us that Presidential protocol is not as stringent as a HS footballer? Or or u just selfish?

Reactions: jaybird_1981
Sorry to hear that; it's so easy for people who are exposed and asymptomatic to unknowingly infect others. I was really concerned that I night have exposed people in the doctor's office, so I called him as soon as I knew she was sick. That's why I'm really big on mask use - the right kind of mask. When I worked did some work in Japan years ago, I'd see people in public with masks. The company we worked with assigned a guy to help me and he explained people with colds or similar wore masks to protect others, so the thought of masks as a preventive tool even for people who weren't known to be sick didn't seen that unreasonable. I think the most scary part about covid is how one person can have virtually no symptoms but the next guy becomes deathly ill.

It has been a strange virus to watch unfold. In my brother's case, they think their friend brought it to them. The friend called a couple of days after having been at their house to inform them he was sick and getting tested. My brother started to feel sick a couple days later and was also tested. After his test was positive, the rest of his family was tested.

Regarding masks, I've worn them for five or six years if I have to go somewhere and am sick and also in our home whenever I may be sick. My daughter had some strange symptoms at a very young age that caused some concern about an issue with her white blood cells. It turned out to be a reaction to something she had been prescribed, but the symptoms were very unusual. Thankfully she is healthy as can be. During that time, I got sick, and my primary care Dr advised me to wear a mask at home to help prevent my daughter from catching my cold until we had clarity on her situation. It made sense to me then, and it's a practice I've continued since.

You want a nice incubator for a highly contagious virus? Ride around in a hermetically sealed SUV. Jesus Christ what a moronic thing to do.
Hey nimrod it’s already been covered! 👇
Oh FFS all vehicle NBC systems are by passable and don’t have to always run in 100% recirc. By design they are capable of 100% recirc or even much better than normal fresh air ventilation.

Reactions: AM64
It has been a strange virus to watch unfold. In my brother's case, they think their friend brought it to them. The friend called a couple of days after having been at their house to inform them he was sick and getting tested. My brother started to feel sick a couple days later and was also tested. After his test was positive, the rest of his family was tested.

Regarding masks, I've worn them for five or six years if I have to go somewhere and am sick and also in our home whenever I may be sick. My daughter had some strange symptoms at a very young age that caused some concern about an issue with her white blood cells. It turned out to be a reaction to something she had been prescribed, but the symptoms were very unusual. Thankfully she is healthy as can be. During that time, I got sick, and my primary care Dr advised me to wear a mask at home to help prevent my daughter from catching my cold until we had clarity on her situation. It made sense to me then, and it's a practice I've continued since.

That is perfectly reasonable and sensible. Trump could learn a lot from you.

@luthervol

Come on now. Your kid is out playing football swapping sweat with who knows who. You to tell us that Presidential protocol is not as stringent as a HS footballer? Or or u just selfish?
Evidently.
They have their temperatures checked twice a day and anyone with a fever is sent home immediately. (Trump - nope)
Once someone shows symptoms, they self quarantine. (Trump - nope)
Anyone who tests positive would never risk spreading it to the team. (Trump - nope)

Luckily my son is surrounded by people far more mature and responsible than the POTUS.
Kind of sad when you sit back and think about it.

Evidently.
They have their temperatures checked twice a day and anyone with a fever is sent home immediately. (Trump - nope)
Once someone shows symptoms, they self quarantine. (Trump - nope)
Anyone who tests positive would never risk spreading it to the team. (Trump - nope)

Luckily my son is surrounded by people far more mature and responsible than the POTUS.
Kind of sad when you sit back and think about it.

That is FAS. Your son and fans and personnel all around are better monitored than the POTUS. You really are Barney, albeit a selfish one

That is FAS. Your son and fans and personnel all around are better monitored than the POTUS. You really are Barney, albeit a selfish one
I didn't say they were better monitored, they're not.
I said they are far more mature and responsible with the results of the monitoring, and they most certainly are.

Even sadder, if you sit back and think about it.

Fortunately I haven't had it, but I've had three employees who have. Two of the three were moderately ill, about like a bad flu. The third was in the hospital for three days without any other co-morbidities. By all means though, use your anecdotal evidence of a childs experience to dive head long into a blanket statement.

I’ll use mine and NGVs both in our 50s , both had it , neither needed anything but rest to recoup . There’s the adult version . I see people here everyday of all ages without masks going everywhere doing whatever .. no spikes in death rate or hospitalizations . The whole state of Virginia has had 152,116 cases with 3,290 deaths . This is updated as of today . 🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back