Trump has the virus

Sorry, doesn’t fit the media narrative.

Its the truth. Trump is getting therapies no one in the world has ever received, along with therapies way before they are called for, and in combinations not previously tried.

Either he is much sicker than is being let on, or he panicked and ordered the doctors to give him everything, side effects be damned.

Its the truth. Trump is getting therapies no one in the world has ever received, along with therapies way before they are called for, and in combinations not previously tried.

Either he is much sicker than is being let on, or he panicked and ordered the doctors to give him everything, side effects be damned.
You’re a case study in mind control

WTF do you think doctors would do with a POTUS? Come on.

And recovered in 2 days? WTF was Boris Johnson getting in Britain?

Reactions: AM64
Possible. But it also has an air of Trump freaking out and ordering they give him the works. If anyone in the World is going to panic at the notion of dying while unprepared to meet his maker, its Trump.
Again, if Trump was so worried about dying or catching COVID, he would have been wearing a mask months ago. Plus, he's already told you he's a germaphobe.

I mean, what do you expect from a head of state who hosts this party when every relevant government agency is screaming for social distancing and masks?

View attachment 311640
I was reading that if the Notre Dame person that ended up testing positive (I think he was the dean of the law school) had been a Notre Dame student his attendance at a gathering like this would have violated the requirements that Notre Dame students have to agree to observe. Do as I say, not as I do.

I mean, what do you expect from a head of state who hosts this party when every relevant government agency is screaming for social distancing and masks?

View attachment 311640
... and where is the concern for others? This could be problematic for a lard bucket like Chris Christie, who has chronic high blood pressure and asthma... in addition to being a beached whale.

Possible. But it also has an air of Trump freaking out and ordering they give him the works. If anyone in the World is going to panic at the notion of dying while unprepared to meet his maker, its Trump.
No doctor on earth wants a dead POTUS on their hands. Did he say throw the kitchen sink at it? Probably. So would any other POTUS.

It’s almost like you think it would be good if he died. It wouldn’t be.

The five stages of grief:
Denial- I think he's lying about being sick
Anger- Why does he get to go to the hospital when others don't?
Bargaining- I'll say Barrett is a good SCOTUS nomination if Trump will just die
Depression- What do you mean he's going home?
Acceptance- Facebook was right, Jesus did send Trump to save our country

WTF do you think doctors would do with a POTUS? Come on.
What I don’t think they would do is just try reckless heroics for no basis which is part of what he’s claiming.

Is he getting excellent care that most of us couldn’t get? Yes. Is it heroics to save him? Well hell from the videos he’s the most healthy locking guy on deaths door I’ve ever seen

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back