Trump has the virus

... and where is the concern for others? This could be problematic for a lard bucket like Chris Christie, who has chronic high blood pressure and asthma... in addition to being a beached whale.
The Conways apparently thought Kelly Anne just had a cold. Found out it might be COVID when the media started reporting the Hope Hicks diagnosis. Same for Christie. The White House knew and didn’t tell any of them.

Reactions: berryvol
Yep, they'll just get even more cavalier. They don't realize when they show up on day 2 at the hospital and ask for the cocktail Trump took they'll be sent home with some advil to come back in a week when they're on death's door.
Imagine how much better it will be when the government is running healthcare then.

Thank you, My wife donated plasma afterwards. Definitely a bigger ordeal than just donating blood. That may have slowed her recovery a bit, too.
What was the bigger deal? Plasma takes longer, but so does double red.

The Conways apparently thought Kelly Anne just had a cold. Found out it might be COVID when the media started reporting the Hope Hicks diagnosis. Same for Christie. The White House knew and didn’t tell any of them.
The White House knew that Hope Hicks had tested positive, but the Conways and Christie had to learn about it from the media? Wow. That would really test my commitment to this administration. Kellyanne Conway and Chris Christie will probably be good soldiers about it... at least through the election. The White House must understand that Christie is at a higher risk than most people are of becoming critically ill. Not just for his obesity, but he also has some potentially complicating pre-conditions with asthma and chronic high blood pressure. It shows where the priorities of the White House are right now.

Last edited:
It tells us that if you get the virus you want to be in a hospital where they give you seven of your own doctors, and they are all the best in the world at what they do.
He rates that as president. You should be upset if aoc gets the same level of care.

Reactions: AM64
The White House knew that Hope Hicks had tested positive, but the Conways and Christie had to learn about it from the media? Wow. That would really test my commitment to this administration if was Kellyanne Conway or Chris Christie, but I'm sure they will be good soldiers about it... at least through the election. That White House must understand that Christie is at a higher risk than most people are of becoming critically ill. Not just for his obesity, but he also has some potentially complicating pre-conditions with asthma and chronic high blood pressure. It shows where the priorities of the White House are right now.
It tells you they probably don’t give two ***** about a couple of USSS agents.

And you’re seeing this same crap being parroted by MSM and some Dems as well I’m sure. I haven’t looked but they’re so predictable that I don’t have to look. You were questioning who’s peddling the fear and insinuating people will die, there you go. You just posted it yourself. Question answered.

You have to remember. You are talking to someone with a somewhat mild (at this point) case of TDS. He hasn't reached the level of Mick, BB, LG, and EL, but it is a progressive disease.
I am. Tickles me the whole media cycle for 2 days was that he didn't, when he clearly did.
Lies upon lies.

I was reading that if the Notre Dame person that ended up testing positive (I think he was the dean of the law school) had been a Notre Dame student his attendance at a gathering like this would have violated the requirements that Notre Dame students have to agree to observe. Do as I say, not as I do.
First day on earth..... Nancy and the leaders in NYC did the same thing

I am. Tickles me the whole media cycle for 2 days was that he didn't, when he clearly did.
Lies upon lies.
What did he mean by stand back and stand by? Was that clear to you? You are living in la la land if you think it was clear. I watched the debate with both my brothers. Both Trump fans. Both shook their head and said that wasn’t good. Hogs wife called him a dumb ass who is also a Trump fan. How do you think non trump fans received it?

What did he mean by stand back and stand by? Was that clear to you? You are living in la la land if you think it was clear. I watched the debate with both my brothers. Both Trump fans. Both shook their head and said that wasn’t good. Hogs wife called him a dumb ass who is also a Trump fan. How do you think non trump fans received it?
I can tell you how this lib interpreted in: "wait until I say when."

Reactions: tvolsfan
Weird, why then does the NIH website say "Covid-19 Treatment Guidelines." Is "treatment" just a really weird way to spell "admission"?
It's you that needs to get over yourself, Doc. The herd immunity no mask high horse you ride in on isn't backed by the medical community at all. We are basically throwing everything we can at treating it as evident from Trump and the countless others that have to be "admitted"/ "treated".
stupidest post I've read this year. Congrats.

VN Store

Back