Trump Secret police

110113406_10160179542686562_905268421197721549_n.jpg

The veteran said he wanted to ask the officers whether they felt their actions violated the Constitution. Video shows them tear-gassing him and smashing his hand with baton blows.

A Navy Veteran Had a Question for the Feds in Portland. They Beat Him in Response.
something just not add up. When I look at that video as the police is swinging that baton like home run derby the guys ars or elbows never move. Also as he is walking away he gives them the finger with both hands and doesn't look like it bothers him at all.

Federal police patrolling American cities.

Congrats, Conservatism has finally won!
Itโ€™s absolutely the fault of the week ass local leaders. The problem goes away as soon as new leaders are elected and start doing their damn job.
This BS federal involvement is 100% the fault of the locals.

I warned it was coming and Iโ€™m unhappy as hell about it.

Reactions: orangesoda
Local law enforcement isn't handling it because they're being told to stand down while these peaceful protest carry on. Look at this bonfire they started to sing and dance to, just kids being peaceful

You're missing the point that the presence of the federal government is escalating things, and POTUS/AG shouldn't be interjecting. Nobody is saying the protesters are model citizens. That's not the point.

You're missing the point that the presence of the federal government is escalating things, and POTUS/AG shouldn't be interjecting. Nobody is saying the protesters are model citizens. That's not the point.
The point is local law enforcement is screaming for help and their mayors/ city boards aren't helping. Law abiding citizens property is being destroyed at what cost?

My point was, do they have to tell the accused what they are charged with, or hold media interviews and clear with people on the internet?

The reason for the question is, we're on page 17 of "trump's Secret Police" thread where outhouse investigators are claiming "disapperared" based solely on video snippets, without knowing why they were arrested, what investigation led up to it, or what charges give federal jurisdiction. This point is after I've posted numerous links to the US AG saying, "We have an ongoing federal investigation with evidence that the national violence is coordinated and foreign-supported/sponsored."

Just wanted clarity on your post.

There seems to be a lot agenda in here, with little actual knowledge, and a lot of ignoring what the Feds have actually claimed.

I doubt they would have to have an interview or clear anything with anybody, but if they arrested some guy and charged him with a crime I assume it would be a public record after the charges are filed. If they didn't charge him with anything why did they haul him off, where is he now?

Barr's comments raise more questions. If they're investigating people for coordinating with foreign governments/agents, I assume they have probable cause that those they arrest are actually involved with the foreign agents and not just idiots throwing bricks for the fun of it.

The point is local law enforcement is screaming for help and their mayors/ city boards aren't helping. Law abiding citizens property is being destroyed at what cost?

You realize what you posted is happening in response to the feds, right? That's why they're burning a federal building. Just because you say local law enforcement is asking for help doesn't mean the feds should get involved in this manner. We're talking past each other a little bit here. You're trying to argue that they have a justification for taking action, but I'm saying it's not a good solution.

You realize what you posted is happening in response to the feds, right? That's why they're burning a federal building. Just because you say local law enforcement is asking for help doesn't mean the feds should get involved in this manner.
Yeah, they burned the building cause she was asking for it.

Yes. Thousands of them in Portland. 50 plus days of destruction.
They're lower than terrorists cause they're playing the victim for the cameras.
af4d33db748ef59554a6567ff27aeffe--too-funny-funny-pics.jpg

5 weeks of violence and chaos in the streets and the feds arrive in the last week and suddenly, they're responsible for this situation?

Local and state authorities have been unable to control this, or have been handcuffed by politicians in the region. Do we just stand by and watch Portland burn? No.

You realize what you posted is happening in response to the feds, right? That's why they're burning a federal building. Just because you say local law enforcement is asking for help doesn't mean the feds should get involved in this manner. We're talking past each other a little bit here. You're trying to argue that they have a justification for taking action, but I'm saying it's not a good solution.
It's not a good solution but the problem is out of control, they have been protesting for 52 straight days

VN Store

Back