Trump Secret police

6jvhossp42c51.jpg

I'm not your boss.
People will doubt your credibility if you do.
I think if you need a stranger on the internet to explain a basic right in America to you, which also happens to be something most of us learned about in high school, instead of having the personal character to:

A- Look it up yourself
B- Analyze what it means
C- Know when it should be used
And
D- Know how its complete disregard by cops in Portland is a violation of rights and more reflective of those Nazi and Communist values that you and others swear to hate but yet cheer on anytime it's implemented against a person of color or someone who supports racial equality says more about you than you think.

I think if you need a stranger on the internet to explain a basic right in America to you, which also happens to be something most of us learned about in high school, instead of having the personal character to:

A- Look it up yourself
B- Analyze what it means
And
D- Know how its complete disregard by cops in Portland is a violation of rights and more reflective of those Nazi and Communist values that you and others swear to hate but yet cheer on anytime it's implemented against a person of color or someone who supports racial equality says more about you than you think.
I dont .
You said that a class action lawsuit should be brought for failing to read Miranda rights.

Reactions: volfanjustin

A- Look it up yourself
B- Analyze what it means
And
In high school we learned to avoid writing in run-on sentences.

Jk

Reactions: Tyler Durden
First. All US Government vehicles are "unmarked". Look for the different license plate though.

Second. These are US marshals who were protecting a federal courthouse from re#ard democrats who were vandalizing it and trying to get inside.

gtfo with your nonsense.
no no it's far more likely that the unemployed "protestor" that lives in mom's basement was just minding his own business when federal agents swooped in like stormtroopers!

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back