Trump Secret police

Yet the BLM folks that staged a rally at Stone Mountain that were armed were exercising their 2A rights? I agree, they were. And they did not threaten anyone simply by having the weapons on them. Same as the Michigan state legislature situation. I have no problem with either.

The BLM people at Stone Mountain were not menacing a governmental body with weapons like the Michigan guys did. Do you think any of the legislators may have been afraid to vote a certain way because of all those guns? That is not the American way.

Reactions: PA Vol
The BLM people at Stone Mountain were not menacing a governmental body with weapons like the Michigan guys did. Do you think any of the legislators may have been afraid to vote a certain way because of all those guns? That is not the American way.

Sounds just as dumb the second time you said it as the first , maybe dumber since you added “that’s not the American way “

Let's hope so, all legislators should be afraid to vote against their constituents.

There is literally nobody saying they are once that line is crossed. There is nobody defending the rioting or looting. But keep up the narrative it is. You all lose you mind when someone takes a knee during the national anthem and if someone pissed on the street during a protest, you would want to call in the Fed's.

Almost every night in Portland, violence erupts with acts of vandalism, destruction of property and assaults against officers trying to maintain order. Yet, you and several others here keep referring to them as protesters.

It's only when y'all are called out on it do we begin to see the left separate the two groups.

We are just not SMART enough to understand.

I don’t believe that we aren’t smart enough to understand him ( he’s not that impressive ) I do believe neither of us are “ indoctrinated “ enough to believe what he spews .

Reactions: Y9 Vol
I never said one word about Trump ( let it go the TDS is eating your brain ) You actually bring up Trump more than anyone that defends him . I was talking about the people that’s throwing their tantrums, looting , destroying their own cities , how dumb they are for doing that , and the leaders of those cities for letting it get to this point . Me being on the sidelines was talking about my care O meter being broken of them burning their cities down or not . Don’t confuse me saying that piss poor leadership is somehow connected to me caring one way or another as far as them destroying their own nests. I am able to point out the leadership failure without caring what the mob does .
It is Trump's secret police we are talking about but it never seems to fail, you railing against the left. At least call for some transparency about the arrests/detentions. I guarantee if the Portland police department was going around detaining people in said manner, you would be condemning the leadership of Portland for doing it so why not call out Trump and the Republicans?

It wasn’t BLM at Stone Mountain. It was NFAK. They will straight tell you they aren’t BLM and don’t agree with BLM.

Almost every night in Portland, violence erupts with acts of vandalism, destruction of property and assaults against officers trying to maintain order. Yet, you and several others here keep referring to them as protesters.

It's only when y'all are called out on it do we begin to see the left separate the two groups.
You're making stuff up. Nobody, and I mean nobody, has called the people doing those things protesters except for the people that can't separate the two.

You're making stuff up. Nobody, and I mean nobody, has called the people doing those things protesters except for the people that can't separate the two.

Just keep referring to those in Portland as just protesters then.

They're all protesters but not all are rioters and/or vandals. Do you not understand how "protesters" is the most accurate word to describe the group as a whole? LEO's aren't just ****ing up rioters. They're ****ing up protesters, like that innocent navy vet who only showed up because he wanted to confront the federal presence.

It is Trump's secret police we are talking about but it never seems to fail, you railing against the left. At least call for some transparency about the arrests/detentions. I guarantee if the Portland police department was going around detaining people in said manner, you would be condemning the leadership of Portland for doing it so why not call out Trump and the Republicans?

I actually wouldn’t care if the portal and police was going around doing it because I just assume those people being detained made their investigation list for something . I’m not a PD defunder / disbander . Now I’ll cheer any city on that wants to get rid of their police because I believe in watching stupid people do stupid things for entertainment value . The outcome will be predictable so again .. meh 🤷‍♂️

Just keep referring to those in Portland as just protesters then.
Just keep highlighting Portland as the example of all "protesters". It's not. There is a reason you are here equating all the protesters to rioters and looters, you have a narrative to sell.

Just keep highlighting Portland as the example of all "protesters". It's not. There is a reason you are here equating all the protesters to rioters and looters, you have a narrative to sell.

Considering this is the prime location for activity and examples of lawless behavior, sure.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Well, the trial is supposed to be both fair and public so the nature of the charges should be in the public record.

But beyond that, you’re right, there’s no law or rule that I’m aware of that says they have to explain themselves, publicly. The remedy is political. People see this and hopefully enough of them realize it looks a hell of a lot like what China does to political dissidents and decide they’re not going to vote for an administration that does this without offering a public explanation of what they’re doing and why.*

Hard to say whether it moves the needle, because I decided a long time ago I wasn’t voting for him, and my imagination isn’t up to the task of envisioning what it would take for anyone to leave his corner who hasn’t already done so.

*- What is the point of grabbing people off the streets and then releasing them? Intimidation? Cover for something else? Information gathering... Maybe you’re hoping some of them don’t invoke their rights? But the government is supposed to have probable cause to arrest/Involuntarily relocate someone for questioning, so if they’re following that stricture then the absence of charges seems weird.
What is likely is that these agencies are actually detaining and/or arresting people identified as participating in the vandalism, assault, firebombing, etc and that it's being portrayed as "these poor protestors are being grabbed for no reason"

Reactions: allvol123
They're all protesters but not all are rioters and/or vandals. Do you not understand how "protesters" is the most accurate word to describe the group as a whole? LEO's aren't just ****ing up rioters. They're ****ing up protesters, like that innocent navy vet who only showed up because he wanted to confront the federal presence.

It's inaccurate to describe them as just "protestors" Plain and simple.

After almost 2 months now, LEOs from multiple agencies have had to deal with these sh*tbirds practically every night. Anyone with some common sense should be able to comprehend what's taking place there and wait for those causing this chaos to be removed from the area Once complete, then protest peacefully for months on end if that's their desire.

Mixing with a group that has wrecked Portland, while claiming you're just an innocent bystander protesting is not only BS, it's absolutely ignorant to believe nothing can go wrong with that situation.

As for the Navy guy, has any footage been provided showing his actions prior to them advancing on him?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
What is likely is that these agencies are actually detaining and/or arresting people identified as participating in the vandalism, assault, firebombing, etc and that it's being portrayed as "these poor protestors are being grabbed for no reason"

So they have probable cause to make an arrest in a firebombing, assault, or vandalism case but released them without bringing charges?

Reactions: k-town_king
So they have probable cause to make an arrest in a firebombing, assault, or vandalism case but released them without bringing charges?

I'm wondering (and positing nothing more than that) if they aren't "fishing" from people they have identified that they are hoping will roll over on some higher ups in a larger organization directing violent action.

how do we know this though? we aren't getting accurate reports just anecdotal "eyewitness" accounts

How does anyone know what’s going on? We have a few quick video clips without much detail.

how do we know this though? we aren't getting accurate reports just anecdotal "eyewitness" accounts
Because several of the people who were arrested have been interviewed and they were never charged.

Because there’s no evidence that any charging documents have been filed in the Oregon District Court.

Because the US Attorney for the District of Oregon called for an investigation into what these agencies were doing.

VN Store

Back