Trump Secret police

When is Trump going to send his storm troopers to the real violent cities? Oops - they all happen to be in Red States except for Washington and New Mexico.

Here are the 10 most dangerous metro areas in America for 2020
  1. Anchorage, Alaska
  2. Albuquerque, New Mexico
  3. Memphis, Tennessee
  4. Wichita, Kansas
  5. Lubbock, Texas
  6. Detroit-Dearborn-Livonia, Michigan
  7. Spokane-Spokane Valley, Washington
  8. Shreveport-Bossier City, Louisiana
  9. Corpus Christi, Texas
  10. Mobile, Alabama
10 Most Dangerous Cities in America for 2020 | SafeWise

About that.

The FBI’s Crime Data: What Happens When States Don’t Fully Report

When is Trump going to send his storm troopers to the real violent cities? Oops - they all happen to be in Red States except for Washington and New Mexico.

1. Anchorage, Alaska
  3. Memphis, Tennessee
  4. Wichita, Kansas
  5. Lubbock, Texas
  9. Corpus Christi, Texas
  10. Mobile, Alabama

FYI: Spokane is definitely in the red part of Washington.

Maybe but I've heard local PD's say they wouldn't enforce such and such even if they were told to. It's a pissing contest and Trump is pissing all over Portland.

Why do people keep saying local PD is doing nothing?...because I've seen a video of them beating and macing a vet for asking them a question.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Why do people keep saying local PD is doing nothing?...because I've seen a video of them beating and macing a vet for asking them a question.
I was speaking in general about local PD's across the country. People want to give Trump cover as always, truth be damned.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
What they doing, there, telling her to "spread 'em"? Maybe confusing IED with IUD...
zGfjgkT2oPjNgoEE4lEdb1XcSYYGxlC4vSFyam-EL4Lrzxgj0Lh2229MC5hN7TZXKsChHVlInjV4GEFUW0OXe3v0pPP_vEu1joPQOA5-IrV4tyHIUYMFDj6vup0S7ueGcYgc0ovYiXnvDHLyYEY1Wr6SMWp0c7V0rDY

Is it illegal to "descrecate" the flag? I thought SCOTUS said that was a protected 1st Amendment right.

Can't see where I mentioned anything about the act being illegal, did I? There is a penalty for it, but unlikely to see it enforced.

You have the right to do as you wish with it. Still doesn't excuse the person doing so from being a complete POS.

Last edited:

1. Anchorage, Alaska
  3. Memphis, Tennessee
  4. Wichita, Kansas
  5. Lubbock, Texas
  9. Corpus Christi, Texas
  10. Mobile, Alabama

I'm sure there's other criteria that makes up somebody's definition of "dangerous" but in 2019 the murder rate leaders per this were.
1. St Louis
2. Baltimore
3. Detroit
4. New Orleans
5. Baton Rouge
6. Memphis
7. Dayton Ohio (did not see that one coming)
8. Shreveport
9. W Palm Beach (that one either)
10. DC

Murder map: Deadliest U.S. cities

Threw this in because I have to wonder what's going on when "most dangerous" can seem to have so little correlation with "highest murder rate". (only 3 out of 10) Found that interesting.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I'm sure there's other criteria that makes up somebody's definition of "dangerous" but in 2019 the murder rate leaders per this were.
1. St Louis
2. Baltimore
3. Detroit
4. New Orleans
5. Baton Rouge
6. Memphis
8. Shreveport
10. DC

Threw this in because I have to wonder what's going on when "most dangerous" can seem to have so little correlation with "highest murder rate". (only 3 out of 10) Found that interesting.

Two words: PER CAPITA. You got that now?

Can't see where I mentioned anything about the act being illegal, did I? There is a penalty for it, but unlikely to see it enforced.

You have the right to do as you wish with it. Still doesn't excuse the person doing so from being a complete POS.

Where can you be arrested for being a POS? Is that a local, state or federal offense?

1. St Louis
2. Baltimore
3. Detroit
4. New Orleans
5. Baton Rouge
6. Memphis
8. Shreveport
10. DC

Guess what each one of those places have in common????

VN Store

Back