Trump Secret police

When is Trump going to send his storm troopers to the real violent cities? Oops - they all happen to be in Red States except for Washington and New Mexico.

Here are the 10 most dangerous metro areas in America for 2020
  1. Anchorage, Alaska
  2. Albuquerque, New Mexico
  3. Memphis, Tennessee
  4. Wichita, Kansas
  5. Lubbock, Texas
  6. Detroit-Dearborn-Livonia, Michigan
  7. Spokane-Spokane Valley, Washington
  8. Shreveport-Bossier City, Louisiana
  9. Corpus Christi, Texas
  10. Mobile, Alabama
10 Most Dangerous Cities in America for 2020 | SafeWise

So in this list you provided, how many protests are going on there? How many of the protests are turning violent? How many federal buildings are being vandalized and threatened with destruction? How much private and public property is being destroyed? How many police forces have Ben disbanded and defunded? How many of those areas created “walls of moms?”

When is Trump going to send his storm troopers to the real violent cities? Oops - they all happen to be in Red States except for Washington and New Mexico.

1. Anchorage, Alaska
  3. Memphis, Tennessee
  4. Wichita, Kansas
  5. Lubbock, Texas
  9. Corpus Christi, Texas
  10. Mobile, Alabama
I’m sure you’re desperately trying to make some point here. You’re failing.

1. Anchorage, Alaska
  3. Memphis, Tennessee
  4. Wichita, Kansas
  5. Lubbock, Texas
  9. Corpus Christi, Texas
  10. Mobile, Alabama

They know. I mention it every time they scream Chicago. Its just a racist talking point. It isn't a top ten dangerous city or murder rate.

Yep Gnome, Alaska is definitely a much more dangerous place than Chicago, IL because of per capita :rolleyes:

Don't backtrack now. You LOVE per capita. You love it when I point out that white people commit 70% of the crime in the US.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
I’m sure you’re desperately trying to make some point here. You’re failing.
I checked the link out.

It's just an infomercial blog.

The point is, if you click their affiliate links and buy a home security system, then they get paid.

Reactions: Y9 Vol

That one is allot better.

Violent crimes include homicide, rape, armed robbery, and aggravated assault.

The first link didn't parse as fine.
I'm not trying to downplay domestic violence (higher rates heavily linked linked to alcoholism,..cough ..cough Anchorage) but the first list relied too heavily on domestic incidents spiking the numbers.

It's a little disingenuous(or maybe a misnomer would be more apt) to rely on domestic incidents while compiling most dangerous city lists. Most people perceive "most dangerous" to imply your chance of being a victim outside your home.

Let's play a game. Let's each pick a city on that list and look at the city's leadership. I'll start, and at the top.

Ethan Berkowitz - Wikipedia

Anchorage Alaska is run by a Democrat from San Francisco.

Who's next?
Mayor Ethan Berkowitz in Albuquerque, NM is a Democrat.
Mayor Jim Strickland in Memphis is a Democrat.
Mayor Brandon Whipple in Wichita, KS is a Democrat.

That one is allot better.

The first link didn't parse as fine.
I'm not trying to downplay domestic violence (higher rates heavily linked linked to alcoholism,..cough ..cough Anchorage) but the first list relied too heavily on domestic incidents spiking the numbers.

It's a little disingenuous(or maybe a misnomer would be more apt) to rely on domestic incidents while compiling most dangerous city lists. Most people perceive "most dangerous" to imply your chance of being a victim outside your home.

Dangerous is dangerous. I don't quibble about the danger.

Reactions: k-town_king

1. Anchorage, Alaska
  3. Memphis, Tennessee
  4. Wichita, Kansas
  5. Lubbock, Texas
  9. Corpus Christi, Texas
  10. Mobile, Alabama
Let's play a game. Let's each pick a city on that list and look at the city's leadership. I'll start, and at the top.

Ethan Berkowitz - Wikipedia
Spokane's is an independent.

Anchorage Alaska is run by a Democrat from San Francisco.

Who's next?

Mayor Ethan Berkowitz in Albuquerque, NM is a Democrat.
Mayor Jim Strickland in Memphis is a Democrat.
Mayor Brandon Whipple in Wichita, KS is a Democrat.

You skipped a post. You don't want to play anymore?

Lubbock, TX mayor in an independent.
Detroit? Democrat.
Shreveport? Democrat.
Corpus Christi, Texas is a Republican.
Mobile...Couldn't find his party, but did see him listed as a conservative.

It looks like the examples you gave are primarily democrat-led pits of violence, often in conservative states.

As has been said already this morning, you really don't look before stepping in steaming piles, do you?

Last edited:
You skipped a post. You don't want to play anymore?
He doesn't quibble about danger.

You know.... You're in just as much danger of the neighborhoods DV-rate as you are from the Murder, Rape, & Armed Robbery rate.

It only matters if the Feds are called in. It doesn't matter if it's Rep or Dem.

Danger is danger (or something)....Lets not quibble.

Well even though statistically, especially in small indigenous villages in Alaska with a couple of hundred people and like 10 police officers, domestic violence and alcohol abuse and bar fights make up the majority of that violence.

But it still doesn't make it as dangerous as the South Side of Chicago, or Watts, or downtown Memphis or St. Louis, etc.

The crimes you pay attention to for TRUE "how safe is this city" is robbery, rape, carjacking, burglaries, aggravated assaults (including gang violence), murders. Where you have those crimes the most, are the most violent areas in the country.

He doesn't quibble about danger.

You know.... You're in just as much danger of the neighborhoods DV-rate as you are from the Murder, Rape, & Armed Robbery rate.

It only matters if the Feds are called in. It doesn't matter if it's Rep or Dem.

Danger is danger (or something)....Lets not quibble.

It'll be interesting to see what is quibbled here. He seemed intent to tie the violence to gov't leadership since he listed that they are red states. Makes for a pretty smelly shoe when it turns out the cities you listed are predominantly democrat cities.

Ouch.

You'd think one would get tired of stinky shoes and start watching where they walk.

VN Store

Back