Trump Secret police

DHS was not created for domestic policing. And I think they are outside of their scope. But that's for the courts..

As to your other point:
View attachment 295108

Shall I find the multiple ones showing the flag desecrated in more ways than one?

Look, unless ROE changes, we're at a stalemate. Neither side is willing to back down at this point.

Oh the Horror!!

View attachment 295106

Are you incapable of distinguishing people gathering peacefully and others using that gathering to suite their agenda?

If you are that narrow minded, I don't know what to say..
After how many days of having your “peaceful” protest hijacked by nerdowells do you decide to not create that environment for them?

Shall I find the multiple ones showing the flag desecrated in more ways than one?

Look, unless ROE changes, we're at a stalemate. Neither side is willing to back down at this point.

Things would have been better without the Feds dropping in. But
what happens is gonna happen, nothing we do is likely to change the outcome.

If you understood the thesis of her tweets then you would know why it's relevant to all places every time protests are met with too much force. Also, this thread isn't only about Portland.
Portland is a different animal in regards to protests, it's the Afghanistan of the protest/riot world. They just do it more violently than anywhere else.

The hands off approach was not successful when tried elsewhere. You can't be too aggressive but there must be pushback against violence and destruction.

So because you disagree with the protestors it was not peaceful. Interesting.

And, just to be clear, the current "protestors" are not doing and saying hateful things full of vitriol?
No, because the protesters were literally Nazis it wasn't peaceful. I know that's hard for you to understand so feel free to read it 3 times before you respond with whatever nonsense you pull out of your booty.

I bet you loved it when Nixon sent in the cops to beat the crap out of everyone during the '68 Chicago Democratic Convention, huh?
You obviously are no history buff are you now, Stew?

LBJ (D) was President during the 1968 Democrat National Convention in Chicago.

The police were "sent in" by Mayor Richard Daly (D).

Please, just stop letting your political bias make you post ignorant "facts" about history to fit your, sometimes dumb, paradigm.

Please, just stop letting your political bias make you post ignorant "facts" about history to fit your, sometimes dumb, paradigm.
Ouch.

Apparently they do have authority.

Of course they do, and the dem machine is in full spin. Cities that have federal buildings and employees that are essentially under siege by VIOLENT protesters. People showing up with the purpose to destroy and damage federal property. If the local government abdicates then the feds have every right to protect and defend.

You and your facts... pfffft

Well, for any matter, a president wouldn't be able to send in Chicago to police to indiscriminately beat up citizens.

But you're right. Me blaming it on Nixon is a stretch regardless of any influence, considering it was Chicago, under Daley.

Now if I can just dig up some Nixon/Daley collusion, I'll dig in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Purple Tiger
I probably would If the anti-maskers were setting fire to public and private property while the local PD looked the other way.

So you're supportive of feds disappearing looters/rioters and regular protesters in Portland but what about fed presence in other cities?

Reactions: midnight orange

Is it illegal to "descrecate" the flag? I thought SCOTUS said that was a protected 1st Amendment right.

I probably would If the anti-maskers were setting fire to public and private property while the local PD looked the other way.

Not sure the feds have any jurisdiction in that matter. Protection of private and public property is entrusted to the local police.

Not sure the feds have any jurisdiction in that matter. Protection of private and public property is entrusted to the local police.

When is Trump going to send his storm troopers to the real violent cities? Oops - they all happen to be in Red States except for Washington and New Mexico.

Here are the 10 most dangerous metro areas in America for 2020
  1. Anchorage, Alaska
  2. Albuquerque, New Mexico
  3. Memphis, Tennessee
  4. Wichita, Kansas
  5. Lubbock, Texas
  6. Detroit-Dearborn-Livonia, Michigan
  7. Spokane-Spokane Valley, Washington
  8. Shreveport-Bossier City, Louisiana
  9. Corpus Christi, Texas
  10. Mobile, Alabama
10 Most Dangerous Cities in America for 2020 | SafeWise