Trump Secret police

So, you think their presence is making things better? Do you think the buildings they are guarding were a target before they arrived?

Do you think DHS has the authority to dispatch their paramilitary force to the streets of Portland?

If they're making things worse, it's time to stop being stubborn about it and let it go.

So just let the criminals run rampant with no consequences huh? I don’t have a problem with DHS sending in troops. It’s obvious Portland cannot handle their own mess. So it’s time for the kiddies to sit in the corner and let the adults take care of business.

Oh wait was that to insensitive?

I love how some still think there are peaceful protests. Peaceful protests don’t include destruction of public and private property. Vandalism and rioting. But you keep up that fight against the “secret military police” that has been debunked by experts.

Oh the Horror!!

wednesdayportland.jpg

Are you incapable of distinguishing people gathering peacefully and others using that gathering to suite their agenda?

If you are that narrow minded, I don't know what to say..

So just let the criminals run rampant with no consequences huh? I don’t have a problem with DHS sending in troops. It’s obvious Portland cannot handle their own mess. So it’s time for the kiddies to sit in the corner and let the adults take care of business.

Oh wait was that to insensitive?

No, arrest them. It sucks that people assembling have rights, which makes it more difficult to arrest the bad actors. But it is what it is...

It was full of hate and vitriol, and those who chose to counterprotest knew that it was going to result in some confrontation.
So because you disagree with the protestors it was not peaceful. Interesting.

And, just to be clear, the current "protestors" are not doing and saying hateful things full of vitriol?

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Oh the Horror!!

View attachment 295106

Are you incapable of distinguishing people gathering peacefully and others using that gathering to suite their agenda?

If you are that narrow minded, I don't know what to say..

Nice photo. Again what should be done about the violent crimes being committed on almost a daily basis? Especially since it’s obvious the mayor is incapable to handle the situation. And that photo is not proof that these protests are peaceful. That might be one gathering. But we have seen the riot mobs destroying property and assaulting police officers. Also they are terrorizing the public streets.

So please by all means tell us how the DHS is a bad idea here.

So because you disagree with the protestors it was not peaceful. Interesting.

And, just to be clear, the current "protestors" are not doing and saying hateful things full of vitriol?

I said it was full of hate and vitriol. If it was peaceful hate and vitriol, it's not for me to judge those who choose to counter that narrative. I guess the one peaceful protester wasn't expecting to be shouted down, and had to ram his car into some people.

So, not peaceful, utlimately.

Nice photo. Again what should be done about the violent crimes being committed on almost a daily basis? Especially since it’s obvious the mayor is incapable to handle the situation. And that photo is not proof that these protests are peaceful. That might be one gathering. But we have seen the riot mobs destroying property and assaulting police officers. Also they are terrorizing the public streets.

So please by all means tell us how the DHS is a bad idea here.

Are they helping? Do they have the authority to operate on Portland's streets? If they don't, it's just more lawlessness.

So, you think their presence is making things better? Do you think the buildings they are guarding were a target before they arrived?

Do you think DHS has the authority to dispatch their paramilitary force to the streets of Portland?

If they're making things worse, it's time to stop being stubborn about it and let it go.

No structure is safe from this group. I'm guessing most other residents of Portland have removed all displays of patriotism from their homes for fear of reprisal from this group. Best to blend in and not draw attention at this point.

Their presence is neccessary at this point since the mob has decided to burn and destroy federal property while people are still inside.

DHS and other personnel there have a job.to do. Let them complete the mission and return Portland to soms sense of normalcy.

I said it was full of hate and vitriol. If it was peaceful hate and vitriol, it's not for me to judge those who choose to counter that narrative. I guess the one peaceful protester wasn't expecting to be shouted down, and had to ram his car into some people.

So, not peaceful, utlimately.
Woah Woah Woah.

Are you grouping that murderer in with the other peaceful protestors? Those were two distinct groups of people who have literally nothing in common according to your reasoninng. Even beginning to group that murderer with those patriotic peaceful protestors is basically slander.

Woah Woah Woah.

Are you grouping that murderer in with the other peaceful protestors? Those were two distinct groups of people who have literally nothing in common according to your reasoninng. Even beginning to group that murderer with those patriotic peaceful protestors is basically slander.

No. I'm saying he may have been a peaceful protestor until he was confronted with something that made him break bad... you see where I'm going?

i think Baltimore in the 60s where army troops were sent in with loaded clips and given the ok to fire if fired upon, might have been the better way to go. But, that's just my opinion. NO PEACE, NO REST

PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!!!!

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
No structure is safe from this group. I'm guessing most other residents of Portland have removed all displays of patriotism from their homes for fear of reprisal from this group. Best to blend in and not draw attention at this point.

Their presence is neccessary at this point since the mob has decided to burn and destroy federal property while people are still inside.

DHS and other personnel there have a job.to do. Let them complete the mission and return Portland to soms sense of normalcy.

DHS was not created for domestic policing. And I think they are outside of their scope. But that's for the courts..

As to your other point:
protestflag.jpg

I think it’s time to hire private security for these mostly peaceful protests.
I wonder how the rioters would feel about security that got to play by their rules?

i think Baltimore in the 60s where army troops were sent in with loaded clips and given the ok to fire if fired upon, might have been the better way to go. But, that's just my opinion. NO PEACE, NO REST

PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!!!!

I bet you loved it when Nixon sent in the cops to beat the crap out of everyone during the '68 Chicago Democratic Convention, huh?

VN Store

Back