Trump Secret police

There is no city having the nightly after 12 action like Portland. So in your opinion he should not send troops, unconstitutionally, to anywhere else?
Which place do you have a problem with?

I guess you are unaware of the past work and presence of federal agents in all 50 states??

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I'm not going to look for them, you must have found them so why don't you quote them?

There's even a function for that provided to you by Freak.

Why are you asking me to quote people that keep saying that Portland is burning and there would be nothing left without the Feds, when that is said nearly daily?

If you doubt that anyone literally said "post civil war Atlanta", then you got me, that was my characterization, rather than a quote.

I didn’t care but NO, it wouldn’t have surprised me with all the other idiotic things libs are offended by. The fact you choose one and ignore the countless other stupid things is telling though. 👌🏻

The fact that the White House Press Secretary spewed that absolute provable BS says so much more than whatever point you are trying to make.

The fact that the White House Press Secretary spewed that absolute provable BS says so much more than whatever point you are trying to make.

So somebody said it then said it was a joke afterwards? Why wouldn’t it be believable? Are you saying it’s more absurd than aunt jemima, uncle ben’s, and the countless other “offensive” things?

So somebody said it then said it was a joke afterwards? Why wouldn’t it be believable? Are you saying it’s more absurd than aunt jemima, uncle ben’s, and the countless other “offensive” things?

What do I care, if someone wants to take offense to a products name or packaging, and wants it changed, so what? Some gripes are actual people who feel that way, while others are people trying to create faux outrage.

Are you so outraged that you won't be able to find your Aunt J or Uncle Ben's... stock up now, one day it will be sooo taboo to have them in your pantry. But you can be all hush hush, and give your friends a sneak peek

Reactions: Purple Tiger
And if they do nothing and let it be destroyed do you believe the rest of the country should be the ones to pay for that destruction.

First of all, I assume any property destroyed is insured, so the people will not be paying for the destruction. If Trump keeps this up, I am afraid an violent confrontation will happen and there will be major loss of life.

What, you actually believed the Paw Patrol thing?
What do I care, if someone wants to take offense to a products name or packaging, and wants it changed, so what? Some gripes are actual people who feel that way, while others are people trying to create faux outrage.

Are you so outraged that you won't be able to find your Aunt J or Uncle Ben's... stock up now, one day it will be sooo taboo to have them in your pantry. But you can be all hush hush, and give your friends a sneak peek
Did you just move from "too absurd to be believed" to "I'll mock you if you think it's absurd"?

Kudos. That's not even moving the goal-post. That's switching stadiums and hoping no one notices.

Lol. You’re the one that brought the stupid sh** up and acted like one was just some kind of joke. With all the other stupid sh** why shouldn't anyone believe it? I mean they took Cops and Live PD off the air, why? Better yet ask k-town and tell him to prove his 70% math.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
First of all, I assume any property destroyed is insured, so the people will not be paying for the destruction. If Trump keeps this up, I am afraid an violent confrontation will happen and there will be major loss of life.
Everyone will pay for it in rate hikes. Insurance isn't a charity, and it isn't welfare to pay for lawlessness.

More so. The community will pay for it for a generation or so, because businesses will flee from the area and refuse to come back.

Did you just move from "too absurd to be believed" to "I'll mock you if you think it's absurd"?

Kudos. That's not even moving the goal-post. That's switching stadiums and hoping no one notices.

Let me guess, you fell for it too. Is there a difference between believing that someone wants a stereotype removed from a product and believing that a kid cartoon was cancelled because of a police theme?

First time someone told me of the latter... I was like.. "total BS, and made up". Not sure why the WH Press Secretary didn't apply some skepticism before proclaiming it a fact.

Last edited:
Lol. You’re the one that brought the stupid sh** up and acted like one was just some kind of joke. With all the other stupid sh** why shouldn't anyone believe it? I mean they took Cops and Live PD off the air, why? Better yet ask k-town and tell him to prove his 70% math.

Man, you seem sensitive about this one. So, you mad at me for something the WHPS did to you?

Let me guess, you fell for it too. Is there a difference between believing that someone wants a stereotype removed from a product and believing that a kid cartoon about was cancelled because of a police theme?

First time someone told me of the latter... I was like.. "total BS, and made up". Not sure why the WH Press Secretary didn't apply some skepticism before proclaiming it a fact.
I didn't pay much attention, but your attempts to redirect attention onto me are noted.

Your attempts to mock either side of the absurdity argument aren't a good look.

Why are you asking me to quote people that keep saying that Portland is burning and there would be nothing left without the Feds, when that is said nearly daily?

If you doubt that anyone literally said "post civil war Atlanta", then you got me, that was my characterization, rather than a quote.
Oh, so grudgingly you admit, once again, you exaggerated and made ish up. This happens "almost daily" with you.

I'm still calling on you to post a quote, that you characterized as "said nearly daily", of "people that keep saying that Portland is burning and there would be nothing left without the Feds,". That would indicate, if true, that there are multiple examples of this being said.

You-can-do-it.gif

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Oh, so grudgingly you admit, once again, you exaggerated and made ish up. This happens "almost daily" with you.

I'm still calling on you to post a quote, that you characterized as "said nearly daily", of "people that keep saying that Portland is burning and there would be nothing left without the Feds,". That would indicate, if true, that there are multiple examples of this being said.

You-can-do-it.gif

Now you have an assertion to prove. Go fish.

With the above reply, it's safe to assume, once again, that you made ish up to bolster your POV without being able to provide any proof when asked.

Ergo you are FOS.

giphy.gif

You can assume, if that makes it easier on you. But here is the reality: I am often wrong, but I don't intentionally lie about things.

Now, you say I exaggerate and make sh^t up "almost daily". Now, the "exaggerate", maybe.. just plain wrong on my facts... sure

Now if it is your mission to prove I'm a liar, have at it...

I'm sure as far as it being a "good look" for you. You will be seen as a glorious hero.

You can assume, if that makes it easier on you. But here is the reality: I am often wrong, but I don't intentionally lie about things.

Now, you say I exaggerate and make sh^t up "almost daily". Now, the "exaggerate", maybe.. just plain wrong on my facts... sure

Now if it is your mission to prove I'm a liar, have at it...

I'm sure as far as it being a "good look" for you. You will be seen as a glorious hero.
Translation from the Stewese:

I still can't find those dang quotes I alluded to as being posted "almost daily." So I'm sorry, but 37L1 is still an ass for making me admit that.

Federal law enforcement has no business policing the streets of American cities. If the local officials refuse to act then it's up to the citizenry to remove them.

Do you really think that the local officials that are supporting the rioters would not also support the rioters against their citizens? It is very evident that they have no regard for their citizens.
The citizens know their homes and lives would be at risk to try and remove the officials.

Translation from the Stewese:

I still can't find those dang quotes I alluded to as being posted "almost daily." So I'm sorry, but 37L1 is still an ass for making me admit that.

Ok, you badgered me enough to start looking (in this thread). Halfway through the thread backwards, only Justin makes a comment that even remotely lines up with my assertion about this thread.

Feeling a little ashamed that I couldn't back up my statement, I just did a general search on the word burn , which would have given ample examples if I had not asserted that those examples can be found in this thread, rather than the subject in general.

Reactions: 37L1

VN Store

Back