Trump Secret police

When is Trump going to send his storm troopers to the real violent cities? Oops - they all happen to be in Red States except for Washington and New Mexico.

Here are the 10 most dangerous metro areas in America for 2020
  1. Anchorage, Alaska
  2. Albuquerque, New Mexico
  3. Memphis, Tennessee
  4. Wichita, Kansas
  5. Lubbock, Texas
  6. Detroit-Dearborn-Livonia, Michigan
  7. Spokane-Spokane Valley, Washington
  8. Shreveport-Bossier City, Louisiana
  9. Corpus Christi, Texas
  10. Mobile, Alabama
10 Most Dangerous Cities in America for 2020 | SafeWise

hmm

25 Most Dangerous Cities In The US In 2020 - EscapeHere

The need for federal money might depend on what gets damaged. I don't know if that police station was insured. Go ask.
Then the city and the state should pay for it, not the federal government. Their own citizens perpetrated the destruction. It's a problem they should handle and not look to the government for assistance. It goes hand in hand with the argument that the feds should not be attempting to police these cities, which I would guess you agree with. So if you agree feds should not send police, then it stands to reason they shouldn't be sending federal aid for a problem created by out of control citizenry. I will say this, if cities are going to take federal money to repair the damage done by riots, then they have no right to bitch about the feds sending in police to protect their investment. I still believe the feds should be in no way involved in what is a local or state problem. Other than the mandate to protect any federal property, they shouldn't be sending police, monetary aid, or anything else.

Federal money?

Lol.
they can go kick rocks as far as I'm concerned. Let me pose a question, if I burn my own house down, allow it to burn while simultaneously preventing the fire department from extinguishing it, am I going to turn around and ask my neighbor to pay for the rebuild? The logic here by these folks is mind boggling.

I don't know. Tell us more about your experience with the municipal insurance industry.
Actually my mother was an underwriter for many years, she oversaw large construction companies claims and policies. I know how the industry works.

VN Store

Back