Trump Secret police

If the people of those cities started shooting them I’m good with it. Trump needs to let these thugs burn their own cities down, who cares what happens to Portland or Chicago? As long as they keep it to large democrat led cities I’m fine with it, they voted for communists so they need to be punished. If the people of those cities care about law and order they will fight back, if not then they get everything bad that happens to them

That is what we would like to happen, but never will especially in Chicago. My best friend lives there, he was approached by two men, one white and one black that invited him to a meeting about "Taking our City Back." They told him over 300 people were interested and will attend. But, only 17 people showed up that night.
Chicago has Dem mayor, and you have seen how stupid and corrupt she is. Of the 50 alderman for the city, every one of them is a Democrat. Long story short, final result of the meeting was that they had no chance against the city officials and were afraid for their family and their property. They knew they would be targeted and pay a heavy price for standing against them, that the officials would support the real evil doers.
My friend did not vote for Dems, nor does he deserve to get "everything bad that happens to him."
It is sad.

Reactions: volfanjustin
Ok, you badgered me enough to start looking (in this thread). Halfway through the thread backwards, only Justin makes a comment that even remotely lines up with my assertion about this thread.

Feeling a little ashamed that I couldn't back up my statement, I just did a general search on the word burn , which would have given ample examples if I had not asserted that those examples can be found in this thread, rather than the subject in general.

We all make mistakes. Most learn from them.

Let's move on. :)

Reactions: Stew Cook
First of all, I assume any property destroyed is insured, so the people will not be paying for the destruction. If Trump keeps this up, I am afraid an violent confrontation will happen and there will be major loss of life.
Federal money is always needed after destruction like this. Should it be withheld? Violence was happening before Trump sent any feeds to Oregon

First of all, I assume any property destroyed is insured, so the people will not be paying for the destruction. If Trump keeps this up, I am afraid an violent confrontation will happen and there will be major loss of life.
If that were true(the part about insured property), then the governor of Minnesota wouldn't have asked for federal aid to repair damage from the riots. Why should federal money be used to repair damage to areas inflicted by their own citizenry? We're not talking natural disasters here, we're talking about citizens willfully destroying property with little to no police response. The rest of the country shouldn't have to pay for their temper tantrum.

That is what we would like to happen, but never will especially in Chicago. My best friend lives there, he was approached by two men, one white and one black that invited him to a meeting about "Taking our City Back." They told him over 300 people were interested and will attend. But, only 17 people showed up that night.
Chicago has Dem mayor, and you have seen how stupid and corrupt she is. Of the 50 alderman for the city, every one of them is a Democrat. Long story short, final result of the meeting was that they had no chance against the city officials and were afraid for their family and their property. They knew they would be targeted and pay a heavy price for standing against them, that the officials would support the real evil doers.
My friend did not vote for Dems, nor does he deserve to get "everything bad that happens to him."
It is sad.
He should move his city is lost and can’t be fixed

Just like the addict or alcoholic who refuses to admit they have a problem, so go black communities and no amount of money will ever cure the disease.
I do believe there are inherent problems in the black community that they fail to admit or address, but I do not believe the failings of Chicago are entirely the fault of the black community. There's plenty of blame to go around, and to lay the blame solely at the feet of one group of people is to let many other guilty parties off scot free.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
If that were true(the part about insured property), then the governor of Minnesota wouldn't have asked for federal aid to repair damage from the riots. Why should federal money be used to repair damage to areas inflicted by their own citizenry? We're not talking natural disasters here, we're talking about citizens willfully destroying property with little to no police response. The rest of the country shouldn't have to pay for their temper tantrum.
The need for federal money might depend on what gets damaged. I don't know if that police station was insured. Go ask.

It is sad.
Oh boo hoo. Everyone's a Democrat in Chicago. What we will do?

Oh boo hoo. Everyone's a Democrat in Chicago. What we will do?

Pt facts are facts, if they were protecting the citizens I would be applauding them. Sorry, but I can't speak nicely or defend any party that totally controls a city and does not protect their citizens. You know where I stand on political parties. There are a lot more Democrat citizens in Chicago than Republicans, so they are also not being protected by the elected officials. It is sad for all Chicago citizens. All Chicago citizens matter!

Even if you do not have feelings for your fellow Republican Americans, does it not bother you that your political brethren is not being protected.

Last edited:
Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
When is Trump going to send his storm troopers to the real violent cities? Oops - they all happen to be in Red States except for Washington and New Mexico.

Here are the 10 most dangerous metro areas in America for 2020
  1. Anchorage, Alaska
  2. Albuquerque, New Mexico
  3. Memphis, Tennessee
  4. Wichita, Kansas
  5. Lubbock, Texas
  6. Detroit-Dearborn-Livonia, Michigan
  7. Spokane-Spokane Valley, Washington
  8. Shreveport-Bossier City, Louisiana
  9. Corpus Christi, Texas
  10. Mobile, Alabama
10 Most Dangerous Cities in America for 2020 | SafeWise
Dude..... this is some weak as hell stuff right here.

I am not paying taxes that go toward Portland's insurance premiums. Are you?

Insurance is not always based on local losses, it is often based on nation wide losses. So, yes you will probably be affected by those losses. Not to mention the taxes if somehow the gov gives them grants.

Reactions: tntar heel

VN Store

Back