Trump to be indicted in GA?

Oh it's entirely accurate. No matter who you supported in the primary of the past 2 POTUS elections the Dems gave you the candidate. It was rigged and that has been proven. Knowing this you still cast your vote for the person the party served up to you. You are the type of voter they count on
It was not rigged and that has been proven.
We can both play the "it has been proven" nonsense game.
I have always and will always pick the best of the viable candidates.
Anything else is stupid.

The exact number wasn't known immediately... but Trump sure knew the exact number when he made that call to Brad Raffensperger, didn't he? Joe Biden won Georgia by 11,779 votes.

"What I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have, because we won the state."

- President Donald Trump, speaking to Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, on January 2nd, 2021.

During that same phone call, President Trump falsely suggested that Brad Raffensperger could be committing a criminal offense, if he didn't "help" Trump with these self-serving efforts of his to overturn the outcome of Trump's own personal electoral defeat.

Trump's obvious attempt to coerce and intimidate Raffensperger was disgraceful. Trump was clearly abusing the power of influence that the office of the Presidency holds, to overturn his own adverse, re-election outcome, to his favor. That Trump's corrupt efforts failed, should not matter. This marked a colossal conflict of interest from our government leadership. It can't be allowed to stand as established, acceptable conduct from a sitting president, or it will be repeated (but successfully, next time) in the near future.
If he's guilty then he should be prosecuted and punished. Again, you are posting what you have read or heard from sources very likely biased against Trump. And you have already declared guilt BEFORE all sides are heard and fairly judged. You are the partisan that you condemn below.

This type of corruption, if unchecked, is exactly how the democratic system of elections in the United States of America can be destroyed from within.
Along with using dossiers containing KNOWN false information to get FISA warrants against a presidential candidate of the party opposing the current President, right? As is declining to prosecute felony charges that have evidence because the accused happened to be the presidential candidate for the party holding power, right?

And how about opposition to laws that will assure election security while EXPANDING voter access like the GA election law? How about the current bill that Schumer is trying to push through that will outlaw measures to secure elections?

Are those not full blown attempts to destroy the system of elections in the USA by forces "within"?

There is simply no way that Republicans in Congress would approve of this exact same conduct from a sitting President from the Democratic Party.
And you've ignored the Dem Congress refusal to hold Biden accountable?

In as much as it is true of the GOP, I fully disagree with it. Are you willing to condemn it when Dems do it?

Both parties are worried about power and not doing what is right. I personally think term limits would help that as would expansion of the House so that our representative to constituent ratio was about the same as it was the last time Congress expanded... over 100 years ago.

And my point is that applies to both sides.

Both sides are voting for their version of crap, which does enrich them.

I can not think of any president in my adult life that has actually taken an action that addresses any of our serious issues. There have been attempts, but no success.
Or some like me think Trump was a good President

That may be one of the stupidest things I've heard.
I know you love saying it, and I know why you love saying it.......but it's still stupid.
There was nothing stopping you for voting in the general the same as you did in the primary.

Anything else is stupid.
Donna Brazile and Elizabeth Warren disagree about 2016. In 2020 all competition was bribed to drop out for the good of the party. Your last sentence shows you don't care anyways

My apologies, I thought you supported and voted for Bernie in the last Dem primaries.
Oh, I did vote for Bernie in the primaries, but I was nowhere near an avid supporter...so not a bot by your definition.
I voted for Bernie because he was the better of the two viable choices - Clinton or Bernie.
I felt that way primarily because I knew how much the other side hated Clinton and I understood the folly in nominating someone you know to be hated by a large segment of the opposition.

There was nothing stopping you for voting in the general the same as you did in the primary.
What? Why would I do that if the candidate was no longer viable and I preferred one of the candidates who was viable over the other?

Oh, I did vote for Bernie in the primaries, but I was nowhere near an avid supporter...so not a bot by your definition.
I voted for Bernie because he was the better of the two viable choices - Clinton or Bernie.
I felt that way primarily because I knew how much the other side hated Clinton and I understood the folly in nominating someone you know to be hated by a large segment of the opposition.

So you voted for a low character candidate completely ignoring your own advice.

I followed my advice to a tee.
Who do you consider to have the better character between Hillary and Bernie?

Neither has enough to measure. Jim Webb had them both beat hands down and 7 ways to Sunday in the character department yet you didn't even consider him.

Neither has enough to measure. Jim Webb had them both beat hands down and 7 ways to Sunday in the character department yet you didn't even consider him.
Sure they do, but we all know why you refuse to answer.
Webb wasn't a viable candidate when GA had their primary.

Anything else is stupid.
Even if the viable candidates are Idiocracy certified?

Demand better, leave you party until it comes back to you. This is my instruction to any voter of any party.

Don't listen to what they say, watch what they do. If you do this there isn't any logical reasoning for the support of either party.

Reactions: hog88
No Luther, Bernie and Hillary are all part of the same pile of ****. Not a measurable difference between the 2.
According to you....which I guess means you should vote for neither.
For me, I'll continue to vote for the best of the viable candidates, and character will always be one of the factors considered.

Anything else is stupid........IMHO

Even if the viable candidates are Idiocracy certified?

Demand better, leave you party until it comes back to you. This is my instruction to any voter of any party.

Don't listen to what they say, watch what they do. If you do this there isn't any logical reasoning for the support of either party.

There is no difference between the two political parties in practice. All they do stir the divide to consolidate power. It's about power not service of the country.

The only difference is that of rhetoric...... And lemmings gonna lem

Reactions: LouderVol
You want Russia collusion (at least of the Soviet variety)? Here is a shirtless Bernie Sanders drinking and partying with the Soviets in 1988 😂

There is no difference between the two political parties in practice. All they do stir the divide to consolidate power. It's about power not service of the country.

The only difference is that of rhetoric...... And lemmings gonna lem
lol.........brilliant.
Your strategy seems to be working wonders.

And I know that my strategy is the only one that will work.
But it takes an intelligent and educated public....that's a pretty massive hurdle to cross.
But it isn't working. It's what brought us the disfunction we've been seeing the last decade plus.

I agree intellect is needed. I don't see the intelligence in supporting either party, especially given they are one in the same.

VN Store

Back