Trump to sign national security funding bill, then declare State of Emergency

I remember when you folks used to jabber endlessly about the deficit, unilateral executive orders and the Constitution. Those were the good ole' days.
and I remember when the other folks used to go on and on about how EOs are not bad and are ok and who cares about the debt it's fine no big deal. Those were the good ole days

We will probably find out more about how this is going to play out if Trump tries to spend money or enter into contracts. I admit I don't know how its going to shake out but there are probably laws buried within laws that will be relevant.

We're a long way from the finish line.

Last edited:
What’s telling is your inability to wait and see what the emergency is , instead you are already churning up the polical rhetoric .

Questions - has Trump declared a national emergency yet ? Is he just throwing it out there as chum or to see what wil be said ? I’m not a hand wringer . So I don’t assume anything . I gave you my thoughts on when it should be used and what I believe it’s in there for.
Was it right? Yes or no

Please don't fund the wall. My kids can't afford the debt we currently owe. Please don't add more.

This wall sis nothing more than an ego boost for him. It’s always about, “he likes me” or “I like Ann Coulter, she said early on I would win..so I like her” it’s all about him. The wall is a joke and will always be a joke

This wall sis nothing more than an ego boost for him. It’s always about, “he likes me” or “I like Ann Coulter, she said early on I would win..so I like her” it’s all about him. The wall is a joke and will always be a joke
At least you are open about saying border security is a joke, kudos. While I disagree 100% I appreciate it when people are honest

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
This is just a test. If this subversion of the constitution is successful, his next step will be selling America to Russia. This has Putin’s hands all over it. His little pawn Donny boy must be stopped!

Who cares what he is or the reason he wants it. Bad spending should be fought on its own merits.
He will be gone in 2-6 years. And another, less bombastic, buffoon will supplant him. The cycle will continue.

Your kids and mine are still going to pay. Might as well get s little piece of mind out of it.
On this we disagree. This will not fix illegal immigration. We have the capacity to clamp down on illegal immigration without another multi-billione dollar boondoggle added to the debt.

On this we disagree. This will not fix illegal immigration. We have the capacity to clamp down on illegal immigration without another multi-billione dollar boondoggle added to the debt.
I think you are discounting the costs of the illegal immigrants. We spend more on them (as taxpayers) now than the wall will cost.
Not to mention some bat **** crazy terrorists sneaking in and planning and executing a attack

Reactions: AM64
I think you are discounting the costs of the illegal immigrants. We spend more on them (as taxpayers) now than the wall will cost.
Not to mention some bat **** crazy terrorists sneaking in and planning and executing a attack
Yeah, but they come in from Canada.

VN Store

Back