Trump to sign national security funding bill, then declare State of Emergency

I think you are discounting the costs of the illegal immigrants. We spend more on them (as taxpayers) now than the wall will cost.
Not to mention some bat **** crazy terrorists sneaking in and planning and executing a attack
I'm certain there is an obscene amount of money both private and public spent on people in America illegally. The wall will neither fix people gaining entrance illegally nor the money spent on those folks once they are here.

pzupml9z5og21.jpg

President Trump -"I *didn’t need* to do this, but I’d rather do it much faster."

God I would hate to be the Solicitor General or White House Counsel when this heads to Court.

Reactions: tvolsfan
I'm certain there is an obscene amount of money both private and public spent on people in America illegally. The wall will neither fix people gaining entrance illegally nor the money spent on those folks once they are here.

Build the wall and curb immigration drastically. Specifically do away with asylum and taking in refugees.

Reactions: AM64
Build the wall and curb immigration drastically. Specifically do away with asylum and taking in refugees.

Yeah, we are obliged to do that, actually. So, pull out of the UN?

Trump's answer, is to not do it efficiently, which further creates the appearance of mobs at the border.

Last edited:
So, Obama and Pelosi have been consistent with adding more barriers. That seems undeniable, but what the hell was was Ryan and McConnell doing over the last several years?

Trump says "I want it all, and I want it now.". He can't have it that way, so he throws a national emergency tantrum.

It's hilarious
The Dems would have filabustered any attempt at a wall the last two years.

The problem with the lefts stance on the wall is that in reality, they want open borders, they just cant/won't say it. There is absolutely no way to prevent illegal immgration without some sort of barrier. You're either for the wall or you're for open borders. There is no middle ground, despite what the left says.

Last edited:
The Dems would have filabustered any attempt at a wall the last two years.

The problem with the lefts stance on the wall is that in reality, they want open borders, they just cant/won't say it. There is absolutely no way to prevent illegal immgration without some sort of barrier. You're either for the wall or your for open borders. There is no middle ground, despite what the left says.
Did a vote ever come to the floor? Looks like Nancy is coming through, though. More good to come.

VN Store

Back