Trump to sign national security funding bill, then declare State of Emergency

What we have going right now isn’t working for saving money. At all. It just encourages more and more wasteful spending. Border security is a good start.
You accept the irony that the same government who got us to this hot mess is also responsible for building and maintaining the border wall?

Reactions: AshG
Honestly, I dont really see why liberals, aka LibTURDS as my 75 year old aunt calls them on Facebook, even worries about this wall. I mean, look, the Founding Fathers put these powers in the constitution SPECIFICALLY for this purpose! Once you LIBS see that Trump is going to be the President ever for the next 35 years youll see! While my brain is filling up with non-partisan, EDUCATIONAL and FACT BASED programs like Sean Hannity, Rush, Ann Coulter & reading REAL news like Breitbart, TrumpIsKing.com & other UNBIAS sources, youll be crying over CNN!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::oops::oops::oops::eek::eek::D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p #MAGA

SERIOUSLY!! I think Alex Jones mentioned that there was a part of the constitution that the Founding Fathers actually hid this exclusive clause behind a blacklight (which, all Glory goes to our heavenly father Jepus Christ for blessing us for such intelligent MEN to start this country) that you can only see when you have one hand on the bible & another on a Dale Earnhardt 1995 poster while chanting "Minorities Shouldnt Have Rights" three times looking in a mirror.

Reactions: Mick and Septic
So many, who are ok with this, routinely complain about past Presidents executive over reach and how important our constitution is. Yet they are cool with this. Way too many people are ok with bs like this as long as they support the person doing this. It’s shameful on both sides. And it’s like they don’t even understand the giant turd sandwhich the next Dem President is going to try to make us eat in response.
I agree but the Dems don't need an excuse to serve up a giant turd sandwich.

Reactions: AM64
Honestly, I dont really see why liberals, aka LibTURDS as my 75 year old aunt calls them on Facebook, even worries about this wall. I mean, look, the Founding Fathers put these powers in the constitution SPECIFICALLY for this purpose! Once you LIBS see that Trump is going to be the President ever for the next 35 years youll see! While my brain is filling up with non-partisan, EDUCATIONAL and FACT BASED programs like Sean Hannity, Rush, Ann Coulter & reading REAL news like Breitbart, TrumpIsKing.com & other UNBIAS sources, youll be crying over CNN!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::oops::oops::oops::eek::eek::D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p #MAGA

SERIOUSLY!! I think Alex Jones mentioned that there was a part of the constitution that the Founding Fathers actually hid this exclusive clause behind a blacklight (which, all Glory goes to our heavenly father Jepus Christ for blessing us for such intelligent MEN to start this country) that you can only see when you have one hand on the bible & another on a Dale Earnhardt 1995 poster while chanting "Minorities Shouldnt Have Rights" three times looking in a mirror.

20190215_165535-457x439.png

I could make a laundry list of crap that people I voted for did that was bs.
just to be clear i wasnt speaking about you. your post just triggered that thought.

really, the people who voted for a candidate should be who are their biggest critics.

Watched a 2 hour show on studio 54. They showed a clip where one of the owners was being interviewed by a tv reporter back in the day. And who walks into his office but a young Michael Jackson with the biggest fro ive ever seen. Too bad he jacked himself up.
they missed a real chance there.

two 54 minute long episodes. boom.

giphy-1.gif

Watched a 2 hour show on studio 54. They showed a clip where one of the owners was being interviewed by a tv reporter back in the day. And who walks into his office but a young Michael Jackson with the biggest fro ive ever seen. Too bad he jacked himself up.

Do you not remember the Jackson five that use to come on way back when . They all had huge fros then . That was before Michael decided he wanted to look like Diana Ross

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back