Trump to sign national security funding bill, then declare State of Emergency

First - give me an example of Trump being allowed to creat a power that he doesn’t have as president ( after admitting publicly he doesn’t ) to make a program only Congress is allowed to make .

Second - for the 3rd time I’ll say again ... declaring a state of emergency should only be used in what I’m assuming it was meant to be used , an actually emergency . See also “ in case of fire break this glass “ that I used as an example .

.... take from that whatever you wish but I can’t explain my position on it any more simple than that .

I'd say a hopelessly deadlocked corrupt congress with no adults in the room ... just a bunch of overaged adolescents stuck on hyper partisanship like playground factions and bullies, and an electorate who keeps putting the same clowns back in play is a pretty serious problem. Probably reaching the "break the glass" point; although I'd prefer just breaking some heads.

3 words..... Opioid deaths epidemic. That'll figure in.

It's too difficult for Dims to connect the dots ... like dead is dead whether by smuggled drugs or smuggled bombs. Besides according them to them nothing happens where the border is wide open. Apparently these are the people who say a falling tree makes no noise if no one is around to hear, yet, somehow they are the more "intelligent" and "educated of the two parties ... and still have an ass for a corporate logo.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Good job, everyone. I can't wait for months more of this nonsense.

So the United States alone is suffering a climate change crisis and alone can fix it? Will they be calling it something else before he declares the “emergency”.

Reactions: AM64
So the United States alone is suffering a climate change crisis and alone can fix it? Will they be calling it something else before he declares the “emergency”.
Does Congress have the power to declare a national emergency?

Which act specifically gives them that right?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Does Congress have the power to declare a national emergency?

Which act specifically gives them that right?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Not to my knowledge. That crazy chic’s legislation going to vote and getting laughed down is all they have that I know of.

Trump Decries Catch and Release While Expanding Release of Illegal Aliens

During a press conference in the White House Rose Garden on Friday morning, President Trump decried the Catch and Release program while a Republican-Democrat spending bill he is expected to sign will expand the release of illegal aliens and border crossers into the United States.

The bipartisan spending package Trump will sign, as Breitbart News has reported, greatly expands the Catch and Release of border crossers and illegal aliens, codifying into law that border crossers be bused into the interior of the U.S. where they are released with the promise that they are monitored.

Under the spending bill, the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency will have reduced detention space to detain border crossers and illegal aliens. The plan also expands what is known as “Alternatives to Detention” (ATD) programs, which gives additional funding for federal immigration officials to release border crossers and illegal aliens into the country.

About 99 percent of border crossers and illegal aliens who are put into ATD programs and released into the interior of the U.S. are never deported.

Trump Decries Catch and Release While Expanding Release of Illegals

I don’t want to hear any of you pretend you want to lower healthcare costs if you really believe someone should be examined before they can purchase an opioid

VN Store

Back