Trump to sign national security funding bill, then declare State of Emergency

That’s what many want. Then they want to complain why the gov didn’t do more to stop it.

The problem is, there will be a lot of collateral damage: children, LEOs, hospitals, courts, jails, and drivers in the oncoming lane get to reap the consequences, too.

The problem is, there will be a lot of collateral damage: children, LEOs, hospitals, courts, jails, and drivers in the oncoming lane get to reap the consequences, too.

So the only thing stopping you from driving while high as hell on an opiate is legality?

So the only thing stopping you from driving while high as hell on an opiate is legality?
No, of course not. But there are plenty of people who would abuse opiates if more available.

I honestly think you must be trolling at this point, so I'll leave you to your nonsense.

Reactions: AM64 and luthervol
No, of course not. But there are plenty of people who would abuse opiates if more available.

I honestly think you must be trolling at this point, so I'll leave you to your nonsense.

I’m not trolling at all. I just think your claims are absurd. You apparently live in a fantasy land where junkies can’t find opiates.

People who are seeking, find. Legalization won’t change that.

Nice avoidance.
Just answer

That’s my answer. Both of you seem to believe use would go up. Yet neither of you are waiting for legality to start shooting up.

Do you know why? Because that person doesn’t exist. There’s no one saying “I’d love to shoot some opiates into my arm, too bad it’s illegal”.

I’m not trolling at all. I just think your claims are absurd. You apparently live in a fantasy land where junkies can’t fondness opiates.

People who are seeking, find. Legalization won’t change that.
I actually live in the fantasy land where I "get" to see parents neglect and lose their children due to addiction, teenagers OD from heroin, babies enter the world helpless and dependent on narcotics, and the mental health conundrum drug use and abuse has caused. It's the horrible, pitiful, sometimes gut-wrenching reality of the drug epidemic.

So, take no offense when I take a stand against providing easier access.

I actually live in the fantasy land where I "get" to see parents neglect and lose their children due to addiction, teenagers OD from heroin, babies enter the world helpless and dependent on narcotics, and the mental health conundrum drug use and abuse has caused. It's the horrible, pitiful, sometimes gut-wrenching reality of the drug epidemic.

So, take no offense when I take a stand against providing easier access.

The same things happen due to alcohol. I would hope you’re not supporting a ban on alcohol too.

That’s my answer. Both of you seem to believe use would go up. Yet neither of you are waiting for legality to start shooting up.

Do you know why? Because that person doesn’t exist. There’s no one saying “I’d love to shoot some opiates into my arm, too bad it’s illegal”.

If you don't believe that opiate abuse would increase if they were unrestricted, then I have no further use in continuing the discussion.

You will not answer because if you say no everyone knows you are an idiot and if you say yes your argument starts to crumble.

Reactions: kiddiedoc
If you don't believe that opiate abuse would increase if they were unrestricted, then I have no further use on continuing the discussion.

And why do you believe that? Where are all of these people waiting for legality before they start?

Sounds like you’re making my argument for me. The demand will be filled. Why are we wasting money and forcing the Americans who can regulate themselves to pay more for healthcare?

It seems like a lose-lose situation. What good comes from the system you advocate?
Demand will be filled, that's a fact. Once legal drugs got tougher to get the illicit kicked up. You are arguing for all regulations to be removed because you believe us all to be equally responsible and knowledgeable enough to treat ourselves with drugs. Yet you were ok with giving out 180 80 mg oxycontin, no problem. Interesting.

Reactions: AM64 and luthervol
Demand will be filled, that's a fact. Once legal drugs got tougher to get the illicit kicked up. You are arguing for all regulations to be removed because you believe us all to be equally responsible and knowledgeable enough to treat ourselves with drugs. Yet you were ok with giving out 180 80 mg oxycontin, no problem. Interesting.

You don’t seem to get it. You seem to believe you have some check mate or that I’m ignorant of something.

Did you miss the part where you said that I want all regulations removed from prescription drugs? Yes, you should be allowed to buy something that will kill you.

And if you agree the demand, will be filled, why do you insist on wasting time and money?

Are you trying to say no without actually saying no?

I think you need to reread the post. You asked if legalization would increase use. I told you there’s not a single person out there waiting for legality to begin using.

No one is saying “I’d love to try opana, too bad it’s illegal!”

How can that be too difficult for you?

You are arguing for all regulations to be removed because you believe us all to be equally responsible and knowledgeable enough to treat ourselves with drugs.

My doctor says some of her patients have a hard time simply following her prescription instructions, or answering questions about drugs they are taking.

But I'm sure they could figure it out with a little more googling.

VN Store

Back