Trump to sign national security funding bill, then declare State of Emergency

Yes also Mexico has meds for 5 times less than here, they take American prescriptions.
Done that before. If you go into a doctors office on the Mexican side of the border, they'll give you a menu with pictures of the meds, no joke.. The Docs are usually located beside a pharmacy. I imagine it's still the same. Perfectly legal to bring the meds back, with a prescription.

Yep.. a lot cheaper, and usually made by the same big pharma companies

Done that before. If you go into a doctors office on the Mexican side of the border, they'll give you a menu with pictures of the meds, no joke.. The Docs are usually located beside a pharmacy. I imagine it's still the same. Perfectly legal to bring the meds back, with a prescription.

Sounds like a model worth stealing.

It’s also worth noting that Mexico’s overdose rates are almost nonexistent. I believe they’re 100 or 1000 times less than ours. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen the exact numbers but at least 100 times

Sounds like a model worth stealing.

It’s also worth noting that Mexico’s overdose rates are almost nonexistent. I believe they’re 100 or 1000 times less than ours. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen the exact numbers but at least 100 times

I do recall the opioids being more pricey.. maybe a different limit on the amount prescribed, but everything else was really inexpensive. Customs would allow a 90 day supply to be brought back in of most other things, as I remember it.

I do recall the opioids being more pricey.. maybe a different limit on the amount prescribed, but everything else was really inexpensive. Customs would allow a 90 day supply to be brought back in of most other things, as I remember it.

Never been personally, but I’ve heard similar stories before. Without a script could you have gotten most anything, just not to bring back?

Never been personally, but I’ve heard similar stories before. Without a script could you have gotten most anything, just not to bring back?

Can't really say, as my aim was to bring them back, so I went the prescription route. I think the docs would charge like 15 bucks for the prescription.

How many times have you went to the doctor knowing you had the flu?

How many millions are wasted in doctors visits to renew maintenance meds?

How many times have you waited in a crowded hospital knowing half of them were just there for pain pills? Why not save yourself some time by clearing them out?

And ultimately, if someone does want to make a poor decision, why is it any of your business?
So we're going with natural selection

Yes they are, they found a market in bariatric surgery across the border too. Line up 10 people did their surgery, track them for 4 days, 5k each. In the us the cost is 50k.

Reactions: AM64
Yes they are, they found a market in bariatric surgery across the border too. Line up 10 people did their surgery, track them for 4 days, 5k each. In the us the cost is 50k.

I'd be really selective if I was having surgery, but man, that's a new car.. or two

I'd be really selective if I was having surgery, but man, that's a new car.
My sister choose to do it, i personally thought she was having a moment, she requested i come with her. I could read the antibiotics she was given, i tracked her progress, kept her safe while she was on narcs and appreciated the view from my hotel with armed guards.
Their pharmacies are really interesting.

Reactions: AM64 and Stew Cook
He's not trolling exactly. 8188 is perfectly reasonable on some subjects, and completely off the rails on others. He generally doesn't seem to think that anybody should be subject to any type of adult supervision; when that comes up, it usually gets weird. Restrictions on personal property and national borders are other hot topics with him if I recall properly ... his borders are sacred ... jurisdictional borders not so much. Don't argue those things with him ... it's just not worth your sanity.
It's morning I'm still sane. 🌞

Reactions: AM64
For the life of me I don’t see how people who are ok with this don’t see how this is going to be shoved right up the GOP’s butt when the next Dem President is elected. It’s going to be a gun or healhcare move.

Or both simultaneously. should have expected this out of the scared dog backed into a corner at the Whitehouse. He's an idiot and none of this is even remotely surprising. What still eludes my comprehension is why the Senate Republican's continue to support McConnell, who supports this. They are lighting a fuse with a finite lifespan and when it blows up - everyone on planet 'Murica will be pointing at the ones that allowed it to happen.

Yes, they do. I know it will be obtained illegally because some people just operate that way. Those are the most frequent fliers.

Then claiming I’m just wanting to leave it up to natural selection is disingenuous. Since it’s already left up to natural selection.

Then claiming I’m just wanting to leave it up to natural selection is disingenuous. Since it’s already left up to natural selection.
There will be greater use, more addiction, and death if legalized. Natural selection will be dialed up a couple of notches.

There will be greater use, more addiction, and death if legalized. Natural selection will be dialed up a couple of notches.

Based on what? Anyone who wants these drugs can already find them. Why would use increase?

No one is waiting for legality to slam opanna. “That person doesn’t exist”

VN Store

Back