Trump vs. DeSantis

The nonsense you spew requires no rebuttal.

I do not talk nonsense, but if that is what you think, you should not reply to me. If you haven't figured out that the personal attacks against me are nonsense, then you should put me on ignore and stop wasting both our times.

You can talk yourself silly with false analogies. The reality is that you are wasting everyone's time by avoiding known facts.
Known facts of what? The bragging point for the Dems is that the deficit doesnt increase as much under them.

That doesnt help.

We are 27+ Trillion under.
Just because it was ONLY a 1 trillion increase vs a 2 trillion increase, isnt saving the US. It's still pushing us further under than we were, with no real plan.

Or do you really think Joe's 3.5 trillion really wont cost anything?

Wrong. The Republican Party is running the country into the ground. The Democratic Party has saved us from it numerous times. I am not champion of the Democratic Party, but the notion that both parties are the same and one is no better than the other is a ridiculously pathetic lie.

Is that what Lyndon Johnson and Jimmy Carter were doing? Saving the country?

Wrong. The Republican Party is running the country into the ground. The Democratic Party has saved us from it numerous times. I am not champion of the Democratic Party, but the notion that both parties are the same and one is no better than the other is a ridiculously pathetic lie.
1633462256585.gif

Reactions: InVOLuntary
That makes sense.

For me:
1. Are they “fit” for the job/do I trust them to try to do what’s best for everyone?
2. Can I live with the policies they’ll advocate?
3. Is there one whose policies I like more than the others?

The first two are pretty low bars.

You would think with the low bars, there would be an abundance of people perfectly suited. The results suggest politics does not attract people with these attributes.

I agree that Desantis would probably lose to Trump in the primaries. Trump obviously still has a huge cult of personality following. I think Desantis would do better in the general, though, were he to be the nominee. I'm sure the GOP is thinking about this very thing and are filling their britches at the prospect of Trump running again.

Reactions: midnight orange
I do not talk nonsense, but if that is what you think, you should not reply to me. If you haven't figured out that the personal attacks against me are nonsense, then you should put me on ignore and stop wasting both our times.
Why put you on ignore? I find comedic value in posts like yours, ELs, Luther’s. Sometimes LG, but he starts out handicapped being a Florida fan and will occasionally show some class.

Wanna post the exact quote?

Trump now:
"If I faced him, I'd beat him like I would beat everyone else," Trump told Yahoo Finance late last week. "I think most people would drop out, I think he would drop out."

Trump in 2020:
"He was at 3, he had no money," Trump said in February 2020. "Somebody else was at 38 and they had $22 million cash, right? I said, 'Look, if it's important, I'll do it,' because he's been another great warrior. And, by the way, he ran, I endorsed him, his numbers went through the roof."

Jill Stein was hosted in Russia by Vladimir Putin for a reason. Putin supported Trump, so he therefore supported independent candidates who could draw votes away from the Democratic nominee.
Wow. Turn off CNN and stop reading those garbage leftist news outlets. They are lying to you.

It's not really an opinion that he did and pushed what conservatives claim to want. Then they go back a guy like Trump who does pretty much the opposite.
Oh. I have my issues with Trump too. But they don't come from watching any of the mainstream news or listening to democrats moan and groan.

I get what you're saying though. Hopefully DeSantis, Tim Scott, or Rand Paul run this next time. They are much better candidates.

Trump now:

Trump in 2020:

Okay, quote the rest about the election in Florida...

But yes, I'll give you he did say he'd win. Of course, Trump still has major support from DeSantis. So, this is likely yet another push from the media trying to divide the new GOP while the DNC rips itself apart.

I swear, Trump is like a laser pointer and you're like a cat.

Leftists Celebrate Casey DeSantis Cancer Diagnosis: ‘Karma Is Always Gonna Get You’

DeSantis-Wins-640x480.png

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) on Monday announced his wife, Casey, is battling breast cancer, triggering a wave of leftist trolls to unleash hateful wishes and snarky remarks in response to the news.

Leftists Celebrate Casey DeSantis Cancer Diagnosis: 'Karma'

Okay, quote the rest about the election in Florida...

But yes, I'll give you he did say he'd win. Of course, Trump still has major support from DeSantis. So, this is likely yet another push from the media trying to divide the new GOP while the DNC rips itself apart.

I swear, Trump is like a laser pointer and you're like a cat.

I'm a little closer to it here in the sunshine state as we have constant reporting on the things that get said and the maneuvering that is going on. It has been clear for quite some time that DeSantis has run to the Trump wing of the party in an effort to make himself a viable presidential candidate.

As I say, I ultimately think that he will choose to defer until 2028 because he needs Trump's voters and Trump's voters are not going to switch to him if Trump is running.

I'm a little closer to it here in the sunshine state as we have constant reporting on the things that get said and the maneuvering that is going on. It has been clear for quite some time that DeSantis has run to the Trump wing of the party in an effort to make himself a viable presidential candidate.

As I say, I ultimately think that he will choose to defer until 2028 because he needs Trump's voters and Trump's voters are not going to switch to him if Trump is running.

cat-funny.gif

Oh. I have my issues with Trump too. But they don't come from watching any of the mainstream news or listening to democrats moan and groan.

I get what you're saying though. Hopefully DeSantis, Tim Scott, or Rand Paul run this next time. They are much better candidates.
Rand is the only one who could be plausible to bring in more votes. DeSantis is terrible outside of his initial covid response which kept the state open

Absolutely classless. I hope their fellows distance themselves immediately and in strong language
Don’t count on it. These are the same people harassing Kirsten Sinema and cheering nurses and teachers getting fired over vaccine hesitancy.

Rand is the only one who could be plausible to bring in more votes. DeSantis is terrible outside of his initial covid response which kept the state open

Rand would be eaten alive. He provides all the comfort of a porcupine. The fake medical board he created would be used against him.

He needs his dad's charm, which he got absolutely none of.

Rand would be eaten alive. He provides all the comfort of a porcupine. The fake medical board he created would be used against him.

He needs his dad's charm, which he got absolutely none of.
He's the only mainstream politician whose ideas I can stomach. He has his issues and can be inconsistent but he's better than most

VN Store

Back