Trump's Big Experiment: Throw 20K Fans Together, Eliminate Social Distancing, Make Masks Optional, Add One Pandemic. Track the Results...

He didn't even know what it was. A black secret service guy had to explain it to him.

Most of us didn’t . My whole city didn’t say a word about it until Trump scheduled his rally , then all of a sudden signs popped up saying our garbage would not be picked up because I guess it’s a holiday now . Lol
Edit : I don’t care either way I just find the timing odd since it’s a newly created holiday . Thanks Trump ?

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Great, now Mr. Perm is pulpit preaching tonight in Oklahoma City - Sharpton. And we thought Don King hairdo looked ridiculous.

Most of us didn’t . My whole city didn’t say a word about it until Trump scheduled his rally , then all of a sudden signs popped up saying our garbage would not be picked up because I guess it’s a holiday now . Lol
Edit : I don’t care either way I just find the timing odd since it’s a newly created holiday . Thanks Trump ?
I had never heard the word Juneteenth mentioned ever in my 70 years until last week or so. Not on tv, not on radio, and not in the newspapers. Not a single time. Never.

Has he talked about Tawana Brawley yet?

I'm sure we all could recite the talking points. I wish someone could do a parody before Sharpton did his speech. They would be deadon. It would include Juneteenth, Trump, 1921 massacre, racism, Floyd.

How anyone calls him Reverend and lets him in the pulpit is puzzling.

So Trump will hold a political rally in Oklahoma this Saturday. It's expected to sell out the venue, and roughly 20K fans will attend.

The plan is to disregard all social distancing, scan people for fevers before allowing entry, provide hand sanitizer, provide optional masks.

What could possibly go wrong? Well, this is the chance for all those here who think CV19 is a scam to prove everyone else wrong.

Trump, obviously, won't wear a mask. I'm curious as to what % of attendees will, and how the organizers will arrange folks. Specifically, the folks behind Trump who appear on TV are, of course, hand-picked from attendees prior to the start of the rally. Will organizers target folks who won't wear a mask? This would drive home an intended statement that the virus is "done" and there's "nothing to worry about". Conversely, they could select mask wearers to convey "hey, still be safe". I suspect the former.

Will Trump's rally result in subsequent viral infections? If yes, on what scale?

The outcome could have bearing on stuff that's important to nearly everyone here: TN football.

MSM will no doubt track what happens with the virus post-rally, so please post updates here.

Place your bets.
So..........

I had never heard the word Juneteenth mentioned ever in my 70 years until last week or so. Not on tv, not on radio, and not in the newspapers. Not a single time. Never.
I guess people in Texas had more awareness since it started here. I have known about it for years but it never got national attention till now.

VN Store

Back