Trump's Big Experiment: Throw 20K Fans Together, Eliminate Social Distancing, Make Masks Optional, Add One Pandemic. Track the Results...

Who is creepy joe speaking with tonight.

It doesn’t matter that the arena isn’t full. I heard it was over 2/3 at start. That’s still bigger than what creepy joe has pulled this far and now that he’s campaigning again creepy joe’s proof of life videos from his basement won’t cut it.

Trump can’t match his own boasts all week and somehow you want to hold Biden accountable for Trump’s ineptness. Deflection deflection deflection

Reactions: MontyPython
Yep! That was when I called campaign souvenir!

Yet Trump is still talking in front of thousands while creepy joe is making basement proof of life videos with his old drawers over his mouth. It’s kinda interesting seeing you pick up a water pail or two here and not see the bigger picture? Oh well
You and I both no Trump would have no problem packing the crap out of that place. His supporters are loyal and love these pep rallies. The only rational explanation is that these tik-toc trolls achieves exactly what they wanted. And if it’s not because of that, then Trump is in far worse shape then anyone expected

View attachment 287837

I generally go with the standard "Commie liberal bastard" motif. But, frankly, I guarantee I'm alot more fun than Mr. Milktoast Trollhair from above. And, yeah I know, I'm probably going South when I pass.

If you truly knew what awaits it wouldn't be too funny. For your sake I hope it doesn't happen. I'm still working on my spot North.

No they got campaign excitement. You’re wrong here hill. You really think they thought all of those tickets would attend?

campaign souvenir. Give me a more plausible explanation that doesn’t involve a bunch of kids on TikTok openly pulling 10’s of thousands of tickets and nobody notice.

You’re scrambling. Give it up. You’ve lost

You and I both no Trump would have no problem packing the crap out of that place. His supporters are loyal and love these pep rallies. The only rational explanation is that these tik-toc trolls achieves exactly what they wanted. And if it’s not because of that, then Trump is in far worse shape then anyone expected
No that isn’t the ONLY rational explanation! This is the first rally for either party since the end of the world was called off, the tickets were free, hell why not snag a souvenir! That is exactly what I thought all this was before this silly ass TikTok crap was carried out in water pails this evening.

No that isn’t the ONLY rational explanation! This is the first rally for either party since the end of the world was called off, the tickets were free, hell why not snag a souvenir! That is exactly what I thought all this was before this silly ass TikTok crap was carried out in water pails this evening.
TikTok story has been out for a few days. I dismissed it as not likely to have an impact.

Finally, he's getting to the issues that made the forgotten men and women of America vote for him.

TikTok story has been out for a few days. I dismissed it as not likely to have an impact.
I’d only heard about it today. But yeah it isn’t likely to be a large percentage of these tickets. It’s laughable that even the media is carrying water for this stupid ass story. Oh wait what the hell am I saying nevermind.

Campaign. Souvenir. Admit it, most likely reason. 😬

VN Store

Back