Trump's Big Experiment: Throw 20K Fans Together, Eliminate Social Distancing, Make Masks Optional, Add One Pandemic. Track the Results...

Well how else do you explain the supposed number of tickets Trumps team sold vs what we are seeing? He got trolled by teenagers. Bigly.
He didn’t sell any tickets. They were free and clearly over committed since the area only holds 19k. I thought it was rather hilarious that the numbers were so high but just attributed it to people snagging a souvenir frankly as they are free. And I find this “it was just a bunch of teenagers” story weak with no pics of these tickets?

So there you have it. Campaign souvenir is always what I thought they were.

He didn’t sell any tickets. They were free and clearly over committed since the area only holds 19k. I thought it was rather hilarious that the numbers were so high but just attributed it to people snagging a souvenir frankly as they are free. And I find this “it was just a bunch of teenagers” story weak with no pics of these tickets?

lol

I shouldn’t have used the word sell. The campaign itself was convinced it was going to be a packed house with tens of thousands outside. They got trolled.

I shouldn’t have used the word sell. The campaign itself was convinced it was going to be a packed house with tens of thousands outside. They got trolled.
No they got campaign excitement. You’re wrong here hill. You really think they thought all of those tickets would attend?

campaign souvenir. Give me a more plausible explanation that doesn’t involve a bunch of kids on TikTok openly pulling 10’s of thousands of tickets and nobody notice.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
The office was closed, Einstein.

Now telecommuting from the beach in NC... going offshore fishing for tuna tomorrow, chump.

Life is good!
It'd be funny if you got trolled for once....you know, as bait on a spreader....you'd be fine, though. Tuna is a very non-aggressive species. Even if a mahi or mack grabs you by mistake, you should be fine.....the Darwin thing

As for your reply to me earlier, (1) don't know, don't care how Trump spells TULSA (I know how you spelled it), (2) don't like Trump one bit, think he's the most arrogant human I've ever seen (didn't vote for him last time and won't this time), and (3) you're still a troll

Reactions: StarRaider
No they got campaign excitement. You’re wrong here hill. You really think they thought all of those tickets would attend?

campaign souvenir. Give me a more plausible explanation that doesn’t involve a bunch of kids on TikTok openly pulling 10’s of thousands of tickets and nobody notice.
So why was the campaign convinced there would be 30-40,000 more people. Yes no one thought a million people would show up. In fact the first red flag that something was up should have been the number of tickets requested.

Reactions: GordonC
😂

LMAO at the weight you girls are throwing behind this red herring

As someone said earlier in the thread, just take the L tonight. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll have pack klan--i mean campaign--rallies in the weeks and months ahead once he replaces Parscale.

Now I understand what you're saying...

View attachment 287925

Lemme repost one of those pics again. Now go ahead and tell more lies about that "diversity" thing again. Better yet, help me find ONE person in the crowd that's of color and not a security guard.

GO!

View attachment 287927
Find the blue sign in the bottom right corner and then go just a little up and right if that. It wasn’t hard at all and took like 3 seconds. Are there a ton? No. The fact is some non-white people do support Trump.

So why was the campaign convinced there would be 30-40,000 more people. Yes no one thought a million people would show up. In fact the first red flag that something was up should have been the number of tickets requested.
Yep! That was when I called campaign souvenir!

Yet Trump is still talking in front of thousands while creepy joe is making basement proof of life videos with his old drawers over his mouth. It’s kinda interesting seeing you pick up a water pail or two here and not see the bigger picture? Oh well

Reactions: StarRaider

Watch – Epic Wheelie Fail: Anti-Trump Agitators Humiliated After Falling Off ATV

Two anti-Trump agitators’ stunt went embarrassingly wrong late Friday night while revving their engines past hundreds of Donald Trump supporters lined up earlier for the president’s Saturday rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Watch – Epic Wheelie Fail: Anti-Trump Agitators Humiliated After Falling Off ATV

VN Store

Back