Trump's Big Experiment: Throw 20K Fans Together, Eliminate Social Distancing, Make Masks Optional, Add One Pandemic. Track the Results...

I don't care if The West Virginia Touring Company of La Traviata was giving out free BJs like Trump at a meeting with Putin, it shouldn't outdraw the POTUS, especially when the POTUS tickets were FREE.
Yeah sure thing girl. Did La Traviata pull in 4.2M on live feeds too? How does that compare to creepy joes 20 and .... how many was it live feed I can’t find any numbers? 🤷‍♂️

That comparison isn’t going away. I’ll bring it up every time and it’s 100% applicable during campaign season.

Not a lie. I had your back for 22 years and still would have it regardless of your warped ideology. Unlike you, I actually love this country

Again, shove that where the sun doesn't shine. You spit on this country when you bad mouth your President.
You only love yourself if at all. You want people to pat you on the back & tell you how great you are.

Last edited:
More people in America fly the Nazi flag than those in Germany

3 years in jail in Germany might possibly be a reason why. It’s also illegal in Austria, France, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia and the Ukraine.

Hmmm..what do all those countries have in common regarding the Nazi regime? 🤔

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Are you familiar with The Lincoln Project? They are producing some compelling anti-Trump ads right now. There has never been such a well-funded project to oust an incumbent candidate from within the same party before. This is unprecedented.

Are you familiar with The Lincoln Project? They are producing some compelling anti-Trump ads right now. There has never been such a well-funded project to oust an incumbent candidate from within the same party before. This is unprecedented.
Oh I’ve seen their hit job work. I’m a bit more underwhelmed than you clearly are by them but that’s understandable I guess. So are their funding sources public domain?

LOL. You just beat out LG and Luther for dumbest sh!t I've read on this site. Not something to be proud of.

I do like how yall toss around Confederacy like its an actual thing still. I just suspended a guy for 3 weeks who tried to blame "the confederacy" and "dixie mafia" for his poor job performance. Going into work tomorrow to discuss with people above my pay grade about firing him. That will be 2 government liberals in less than a year. BOOYAH!

Nash after you posted this.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Lol. McCain stooges.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Also, per Bloomberg, May marked the first month that the Biden campaign has outraised the Trump campaign, and they did so despite being outspent. The "enthusiasm" gap is a Republican myth. Democrats are enthusiastic about the 2020 Presidential election. It just happens to be motivated by a negative response to the incumbent, rather than being a positive response to the challenger.

LOL. You just beat out LG and Luther for dumbest sh!t I've read on this site. Not something to be proud of.

I do like how yall toss around Confederacy like its an actual thing still. I just suspended a guy for 3 weeks who tried to blame "the confederacy" and "dixie mafia" for his poor job performance. Going into work tomorrow to discuss with people above my pay grade about firing him. That will be 2 government liberals in less than a year. BOOYAH!
That’s impressive. Reminds me of a former boss of mine (this was 30 years ago and he was a German delegate at the time) who was proud of his success rate in firing people, bragging “I even fired a black guy.”

VN Store

Back