Trump's Big Experiment: Throw 20K Fans Together, Eliminate Social Distancing, Make Masks Optional, Add One Pandemic. Track the Results...

Ha! Maybe Trump doubles down and gets both. I’m glad to see you do have some sense of humor. I’m sure you apply it to Biden as well, right? If not you really should. None of them should be above some ribbing.

I rib everybody. I've made numerous jokes about Joe's hair sniffing propensity.

Reactions: hUTch2002
Creepy joe can’t win a campaign with proof of life videos from his basement while his water carriers try to deflect to Trump events that are drawing 500x more people live and live streaming. People won’t show up at polls and vote for that.
You keep missing the bigger point. Democrats won't show up to vote for Biden, but they will show up to vote against Trump. You continue to underestimate the amount of visceral hatred that Trump has inspired. Democrats just need a strong turnout, whether or not that turnout has been motivated in support of their own candidate or not is ultimately irrelevant. This Tulsa event proves that point. The Trump Campaign was just trolled into believing they were going to have a more than capacity crowd by a million ticket requests made by people who actually hate him. That speaks volumes about the level of anti-Trump sentiment that exists.

You keep missing the bigger point. Democrats won't show up to vote for Biden, but they will show up to vote against Trump. You continue to underestimate the amount of visceral hatred that Trump has inspired. Democrats just need a strong turnout, whether or not that turnout has been motivated in support of their own candidate or not is ultimately irrelevant. This Tulsa event proves that point. The Trump Campaign was just trolled into believing they were going to have a more than capacity crowd by a million ticket requests made by people who actually hate him. That speaks volumes about the level of anti-Trump sentiment that exists.
tons of republicans and conservatives will vote against him as well. At least the honorable ones

Reactions: BowlBrother85
LMAO. Well you got it half right. The only poll I’ve seen recently that makes sense is that BOTH parties are underwhelmed by their candidate and at a 2/3 majority for both parties will cast a defensive vote against the other party candidate instead of a supporting vote for their candidate. That describes me to a T. I do think policy wise Trump has been a decent President but he’s got loose purse strings like all the rest. And he’s a pretty lousy person. However that isn’t a requirement for the job and I’ll take him 10 out of 10 times over anything the Dems have trotted out. Especially creepy joe.

VN Store

Back