Trump's Big Experiment: Throw 20K Fans Together, Eliminate Social Distancing, Make Masks Optional, Add One Pandemic. Track the Results...

Honestly, if that's their goal, they're doing a good job of it. Betcha their also getting under the orange poobah's skin.
Yes that’s their goal. They are collectively persona non grata in the GOP. But they still have to make a living. Thus they form the Lincoln Project to front their grifting and pandering to people that they ideologically dislike. I’m enjoying watching it all unfold. You girls cheering for a bunch of GOP outcasts who really can’t stand you but need you and their pandering to your thirst for sound bites so you throw them $20. It’s DC at its most primal 😂

Reactions: BreatheUT
Yes that’s their goal. They are collectively persona non grata in the GOP. But they still have to make a living. Thus they form the Lincoln Project to front their grifting and pandering to people that they ideologically dislike. I’m enjoying watching it all unfold. You girls cheering for a bunch of GOP outcasts who really can’t stand you but need you and their pandering to your thirst for sound bites so you throw them $20. It’s DC at its most primal 😂

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Like the USSR and the US in WWII. They both had a bigger--and common--fish to fry first.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Like the USSR and the US in WWII. They both had a bigger--and common--fish to fry first.
You just summed up the support for both major party candidates.

By all means please keep supporting their pandering. Anybody watching it clearly sees it for what it is. Even BB85 trotted them out all giddy “ you know who the Lincoln Project is?!” Hell yes we know. Anybody paying attention knows. Now give them their $20 for that hand job sound bite, they earned it.

Board's littered with them.

It's gonna sound very FF forum, but I have friends in the industry over there that say there's a lot of money to be made. As ND40 indirectly stated, this is about as Joe will be the under. I guess the line will look like this in 3 months:

DJT: -230
JB: Even

This is where Dink will pay for his next foray into the jungle.
I thought Trump would win easily until all this craziness. Now I’m not so sure. I wouldn’t bet on this election. Too unpredictable.

And again, are you complaining that people have free speech to burn an American flag but not to burn a cross? Or do you understand that those aren’t the same thing
You can do whatever you want to on your own property and I am saying that burning an American flag or a Nazi flag or a BLM flag or a LBGTQ flag is all the same thing

Because my prediction isn't based on the odds.
But you are saying that you have Trump at -230 with Biden even in 3 months from now? Or was that just an example you used? That is question I was asking.

And yeah I understand what you’re saying the Vegas guys are predicting the future trend. So you’re getting in at Trump +111 now and if it goes to -230 and he wins you make bank. At least I think that’s what you’re saying.

Feisty in here today. I think I'm going to burn a Red Elephant flag and let off some steam.
Edit: that was meant as a dig at Alabama, not the GOP.

Last edited:
Bunch of sports-related jokes on Twitter about the sparse crowd in Tulsa last night. They were either comparing it to an afternoon session of a conference basketball tournament or saying things like, "I'm not saying this crowd is a disappointment, but even the 2020 OKC Thunder would be embarrassed by this."

Bunch of sports-related jokes on Twitter about the sparse crowd in Tulsa last night. They were either comparing it to an afternoon session of a conference basketball tournament or saying things like, "I'm not saying this crowd is a disappointment, but even the 2020 OKC Thunder would be embarrassed by this."
The funniest part is how giddy you are about it. It literally means nothing. Whether he has 100K and 6K, it means nothing. I’m happy to see you so happy though BB. Have a great week coming up!

The funniest part is how giddy you are about it. It literally means nothing. Whether he has 100K and 6K, it means nothing. I’m happy to see you so happy though BB. Have a great week coming up!
It will make the rounds in the news and isn't the best optics for the campaign, but it will be forgotten soon enough. This is 2020, who knows what fresh hell awaits us this week.

The Trump campaign sure spent a lot of time hyping this rally, for the attendance to mean nothing. When you literally spend a week boasting about the size of an upcoming rally, and even tell people to expect an overflow crowd outside of a 19,000 seat venue, but then only draw 6,200 people? It does mean something. It means your candidate is not as popular as you thought he was.

VN Store

Back