Trump's Big Experiment: Throw 20K Fans Together, Eliminate Social Distancing, Make Masks Optional, Add One Pandemic. Track the Results...

It was called the World Series since forever long before Canada. What about the Dominican Republic from where many great players come
Hey PG, the original World Series is noted by many baseball historians to have started in 1903, (long before baseball was played in any organized extent in any other country), when the National League champions played the newly formed American League champions (The AL was only two years old). I don't think they were playing organized baseball in the DR in 1903.

Yeah I’m on e of those that thinks our SUPREME arrogance you know like labeling our baseball as the “the World Series” when a lot of other countries played or like installing the Shah of Iran in Iran in 1957 to protect “our oil” interests and the list goes on- and-on is one core reason for 9-11
Yea 9-11 was definitely over the World Series.

A World Series played within one country involving the two leagues within one the USA is not a “world” series it is American arrogance We are the best at everything. Today thanks to your Dear Leader we are the new “sh!t hole country” thanks to his sh!thole lack of leadership. We were the best. And we will be again once the Dotard is gone and the public holds the Republican senators accountable for their co-conspiratorial role in our Downfall
We are the best country in the world. We have issues like everyone else but there is no country better

Hey PG, the original World Series is noted by many baseball historians to have started in 1903, (long before baseball was played in any organized extent in any other country), when the National League champions played the newly formed American League champions (The AL was only two years old). I don't think they were playing organized baseball in the DR in 1903.

Hey 37L1. Thanks for making my point. The United States is not the world. We called it the World Series and the US was the only playing in it. I’m done. You just argue even when you are wrong. Trumpers true to form. Clones of the fat a$$ Calling it the World Series was Arrogant

Reactions: Purple Tiger
We were the best country in the world. We have issues like everyone else but there is no country better

FIFY. The corruptness of our politicians has been outed as the GOP in the House and Senate destroy their reps even further sucking up to Trump. Worry not we will be the best again when Dotard is gone and all his enablers have been voted it out

Hey 37L1. Thanks for making my point. The United States is not the world. We called it the World Series and the US was the only playing in it. I’m done. You just argue even when you are wrong. Trumpers true to form. Clones of the fat a$$ Calling it the World Series was Arrogant
It was the World Series before Trump was even born Don’t be delusional

Border Patrol Expels 41K Migrants Under Coronavirus Protocols

49691555238_fc427a6b54_c-1-640x480.jpg

U.S. Border Patrol agents expelled more than 41,000 migrants who illegally crossed since March 21 under Title 42 Coronavirus protection protocols. The expulsions followed the apprehension of more than 67,000 in March, April, and May.

In April and May, Border Patrol agents apprehended 37,514 migrants who illegally crossed the border from Mexico, according to the CBP Southwest Border Migration Report. Under Title 42 authority, agents expelled 34,563 to Mexico. An additional 6,928 were expelled in the final 10 days of March.

This thread is about Trump, his rallies and the corona virus

With respect to Trump he continues to forbid Dr’s Fauci, Redman from appearing on any TV to answer the public’s questions

Trump continues to contradict the experts and not follow the guidelines of his own administration

His most loyal followers therefore dismiss all the guidelines thereby contributing to a resurgence

Everything these experts forwarned could happen if the public didn’t heed the advice is now happening. Effective today TX and AZ are reversing themselves and putting a pause on reopening as of tonight. Hospitalizations increasing rapidly again

Be reckless at your own peril

We are 5% of the population but 25% of cases South Korea has less than 1,000 deaths. Mask wearing is key

125,796 deaths as of 8:00pm tonight
Sweden leads Scandinavia and all of Europe because of their insisting on the “herd” mentality

FIFY. The corruptness of our politicians has been outed as the GOP in the House and Senate destroy their reps even further sucking up to Trump. Worry not we will be the best again when Dotard is gone and all his enablers have been voted it out
Yea definitely only one party has corruption

49691555238_fc427a6b54_c-1-640x480.jpg

U.S. Border Patrol agents expelled more than 41,000 migrants who illegally crossed since March 21 under Title 42 Coronavirus protection protocols. The expulsions followed the apprehension of more than 67,000 in March, April, and May.

In April and May, Border Patrol agents apprehended 37,514 migrants who illegally crossed the border from Mexico, according to the CBP Southwest Border Migration Report. Under Title 42 authority, agents expelled 34,563 to Mexico. An additional 6,928 were expelled in the final 10 days of March.

Hasta la vista, baby. So long ...... farewell......amigo. Don't forget to write.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

You gotta watch this! Dear Lord, and most of them have on Trump clothing! Lunatics one and all. My favorite is that is not a pandemic, its a planned-demic.

I’m not going to wear one. If I can’t go in somewhere then I guess I just won’t go in
It depends on the situation for me. If I know there are at risk people someone I would. But if it's a public place like the grocery or Walmart I just don't see the point.

That's right, claim victory, pack up your tent and go home when you are proven incorrect.

Also to be expected.

Reactions: Y9 Vol

VN Store

Back