Trump's Big Experiment: Throw 20K Fans Together, Eliminate Social Distancing, Make Masks Optional, Add One Pandemic. Track the Results...

You’re one of those that cares what other countries think huh?

Yeah I’m on e of those that thinks our SUPREME arrogance you know like labeling our baseball as the “the World Series” when a lot of other countries played or like installing the Shah of Iran in Iran in 1957 to protect “our oil” interests and the list goes on- and-on is one core reason for 9-11

Yeah I’m on e of those that thinks our SUPREME arrogance you know like labeling our baseball as the “the World Series” when a lot of other countries played or like installing the Shah of Iran in Iran in 1957 to protect “our oil” interests and the list goes on- and-on is one core reason for 9-11
Those are your top two, eh?

I have to admit that you deserve points for creativity; in a world where everything these days is a rehash, you are the first person in history to claim that the World Series was a root cause of 9/11.

I have to admit that you deserve points for creativity; in a world where everything these days is a rehash, you are the first person in history to claim that the World Series was a root cause of 9/11.

If your reading comprehension matched up you would have realized you gave an unwarranted compliment

EVERY baseball player in the WORLD strives to play in the best league in the WORLD, MLB. THAT is why it is called the World Series. Your ignorance is astounding.

EVERY baseball player in the WORLD strives to play in the best league in the WORLD, MLB. THAT is why it is called the World Series. Your ignorance is astounding.

A World Series played within one country involving the two leagues within one the USA is not a “world” series it is American arrogance We are the best at everything. Today thanks to your Dear Leader we are the new “sh!t hole country” thanks to his sh!thole lack of leadership. We were the best. And we will be again once the Dotard is gone and the public holds the Republican senators accountable for their co-conspiratorial role in our Downfall

Reactions: MontyPython
A World Series played within one country involving the two leagues within one the USA is not a “world” series it is American arrogance We are the best at everything. Today thanks to your Dear Leader we are the new “sh!t hole country” thanks to his sh!thole lack of leadership. We were the best. And we will be again once the Dotard is gone and the public holds the Republican senators accountable for their co-conspiratorial role in our Downfall

Damn, I must have missed where we annexed Ontario.

Nice try...dead wrong...but nice try.

Nice try...dead wrong...but nice try.

Trying to figure out who you are a reincarnation of. It seems like we have history in your mind the way you came out of nowhere and seized on my posts. Joined what 10 days ago? I’m thinking you may be lil Squeaks. LOL. Or maybe Wyatt

Trying to figure out who you are a reincarnation of. It seems like we have history in your mind the way you came out of nowhere and seized on my posts. Joined what 10 days ago? I’m thinking you may be lil Squeaks. LOL. Or maybe Wyatt

Nice try...dead wrong...but nice try

Back to the topic at hand, is the denial going on about the virus intentional by Trump and his acolytes or buffoonery by them?

VN Store

Back