Trump's false claims about disaster response are beyond the pale

To get screwed over by State Farm.....
Or TN Farm Bureau.

My sister moved into my parents house. My brother and I to hte other 2. New house was built in '96. Never had a claim filed. Pipe broke and flodded the downstairs basement. Went thru all kinds of crap getting it paid for. Then with just one claim on file, new monthly premium is unaffordable.

We have house, 3 autos, and life policy with Tn FB. With multi-line discount the auto coverage monthly payment has gone from $140 a month to $180 for no reason.

Or TN Farm Bureau.

My sister moved into my parents house. My brother and I to hte other 2. New house was built in '96. Never had a claim filed. Pipe broke and flodded the downstairs basement. Went thru all kinds of crap getting it paid for. Then with just one claim on file, new monthly premium is unaffordable.

We have house, 3 autos, and life policy with Tn FB. With multi-line discount the auto coverage monthly payment has gone from $140 a month to $180 for no reason.

State Farm is the scum of the Earth. Had to go to Commissioner of Insurance to get them to pay obvious wind damage last year. They thought it would be a good idea to depose my better half for an uninsured motorist claim when she got hit by a drunk driver on way to her oncologist a few years back.....

Had 2 rental properties destroyed by tornado in 2023 and USAA was good....

State Farm is the scum of the Earth. Had to go to Commissioner of Insurance to get them to pay obvious wind damage last year. They thought it would be a good idea to depose my better half for an uninsured motorist claim when she got hit by a drunk driver on way to her oncologist a few years back.....

Had 2 rental properties destroyed by tornado in 2023 and USAA was good....
That's crazy to have had to do a depo for that uninsured claim. What were they planning to accuse her of.

I carried State Farm years ago before they got too expensive, and never had issues. They showed up at my house to assess vehicle for claim and cut me a check on the spot. No questions asked. Same when I hit a deer. Twice with same vehicle. I was still with SF when I rear ended several cars in SC on I-85 in a line of multi car crashes. Rather rolling hill section and couldn't see traffic backed up till I crested hill and it was too late. Got sued last day of statute and they supplied the lawyer and won. Cost me nothing.

Somewhat.

But even if you are not impressed calling everyone names like that seems .... immature.
This was fun. Thanks.

Things seemed to have stabilized.

Until President Orange Baboon had to open his fat trap again.

The compromise is the same thing that everyone agreed to last summer: $ for wall, DACA fix. Work on pathway to citizenship for the remainder.

This was agreed to by everyone 6 months ago, including Trump. But he backed out at the last second when the Freedom Caucus and that Nazi Stephen Miller screamed at Trump not to go along.

If Lacky Lindsey can convince Moscow Mitch to allow it, sure, have one testify one day, the other the next. I think the comparison between the two would be hilarious.

Same with Jeb Bush and Kasich in your party. I remember when you guys were the party of red. Now you are the party of tanning agent orange.

LOL. Is that supposed to be Trump in that photo? Bone spurs? The guy that ignored intelligence that American soldiers have bounty on their heads?

I did not have the honor of serving, but if I had, I'd be incredibly insulted by that.

You don't have to be "woke" to see that Oompa Loompa is an existential threat to the country. Even the dead could see that.

Especially the Vietnam War dead.

LOL.

criticism from Clown of the House McCarthy only reinforces that Biden did the right thing.

That's crazy to have had to do a depo for that uninsured claim. What were they planning to accuse her of.

I carried State Farm years ago before they got too expensive, and never had issues. They showed up at my house to assess vehicle for claim and cut me a check on the spot. No questions asked. Same when I hit a deer. Twice with same vehicle. I was still with SF when I rear ended several cars in SC on I-85 in a line of multi car crashes. Rather rolling hill section and couldn't see traffic backed up till I crested hill and it was too late. Got sued last day of statute and they supplied the lawyer and won. Cost me nothing.

They insinuated some of her expenses were excessive, her fault, or not needed (i.e., they wondered why she needed an ambulance to get to hospital a quarter mile away, whether some of the scans she needed after the wreck were for her medical issue at the time, that she got injured by her sunglass holder in her vehicle, etc.).

They settled almost immediately after the depo.

They insinuated some of her expenses were excessive, her fault, or not needed (i.e., they wondered why she needed an ambulance to get to hospital a quarter mile away, whether some of the scans she needed after the wreck were for her medical issue at the time, that she got injured by her sunglass holder in her vehicle, etc.).

They settled almost immediately after the depo.
You mean they settled almost immediately after getting Fox riled up. Smart choice.

I question the authenticity of some of these. But in fairness Lindsey Graham is a feckless sycophant and Miller is a bit of a Nazi. So those I'd surely take ownership of.
You can search your post history if you want to verify.

The only alteration I am aware of is I put in bold the names to make them easier to see.

Like I said, it was fun.

I question the authenticity of some of these. But in fairness Lindsey Graham is a feckless sycophant and Miller is a bit of a Nazi. So those I'd surely take ownership of.
So what you're saying is, it's ok hurl insults as long as it's true (at least in your mind), so Tampon Tim was a valid name?

Maui residents would also like to chime in on the billions and billions sent to Ukraine and to states to pay for illegals.
They do not understand the situation.

Everyone in the world knows how Hawaii is going to vote no matter how much they're crapped on. So there is not a need to get too urgent about helping them out. Had similar conversation with a friend of mine in the West End of Atlanta 20+ years ago. He'd never thought of it that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: InVOLuntary
Or TN Farm Bureau.

Wouldn't say no reason. Auto repairs have sky-rocketed and, as been noted in a number of stories, illegals who are now presented with DLs are getting in wrecks more frequently. Even if they are uninsured, those who are covered are having to pay higher uninsured motorist coverage.

Consider it a tax for illegal immigration. IF you're on the left, that makes easier to support.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

I've always wondered how much of that is due to the agent you work with. My parents were with State Farm and they bought a new roof for my parents house after a few shingles kept blowing off in 2017. This was the 3 tab shingles original to the house and they were like 17 years old. Brand new architectural shingles roof. I think my parents deductible was $1000 and State Farm paid the other 10k or 11k. Can't remember which.

They paid out for two totaled vehicles for me personally (same agent as above). Once I was rear ended in my truck waiting at a stop light. They cut me a check and then went to the other drivers insurance for repayment. The other was a hit and run. Dude ran a red light and hit the left rear of my car, spun me around in the intersection, and then he drove off. Both times State Farm paid out a great price when totaling both vehicles. That truck and car was probably 2 years apart.

"The U.S. has always kept a stockpile of critical electrical equipment—like transformers and switchgear—to quickly restore power in the aftermath of disasters such as Hurricane Helene.
Now, with 360 substations in desperate need of new transformers, the country should be ready to respond. But here’s the catch: the Biden-Harris administration recklessly drained our stockpile by sending these crucial resources to Ukraine."

Too early to joke about this being the most devastation I’ve seen in the last 2 weeks, but it was brutal.
I actually did it for fun. I had a few minutes and know he has been colorful in discussing politicians. So I thought it would be fun to tiptoe through his history. I really wasn't trying to be Brutal.

I didn't even explore posts about MTG of Boebert.

While lawgator sits in his cush office and starts yet another ridiculous thread, the focus should have been how us Tennessee citizens have each other's back in a time of need. If this hadn't have hit East TN like it did, I have no doubt we would be over in Asheville helping them all we could, no questions asked.

I actually did it for fun. I had a few minutes and know he has been colorful in discussing politicians. So I thought it would be fun to tiptoe through his history. I really wasn't trying to be Brutal.

I didn't even explore posts about MTG of Boebert.
I meant brutal like dunking on somebody in the school yard, not like clubbing baby seals.

Like making solid contact with inflatable boxing gloves.

Reactions: McDad
While lawgator sits in his cush office and starts yet another ridiculous thread, the focus should have been how us Tennessee citizens have each other's back in a time of need. If this hadn't have hit East TN like it did, I have no doubt we would be over in Asheville helping them all we could, no questions asked.

/a

Awesome

Well, I'm about 3-4 hours from that and people are coming here to get water and animal feed. Cleaned out Rural King twice, once this weekend... and a truck came in today that has been basically bought. Newport/Cosby they're still awaiting on water. All my relatives are good to go other than cell towers were taken offline last week, communications sucks although they can use 911. I would imagine housing is going to be a major problem next after they get water and electricity back on, a good portion of the people from Asheville are probably going to have to go find some other area to live. Figure I-40 will be down for a year or two this time... the rock slide from about 12 years ago was partial lanes for 6 months. They're talking one lane each way but that road doesn't look good. Brave souls. NC has like 300k+ without power in the west. I-26 probably closed for 3-6 months in areas.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back