Trump's false claims about disaster response are beyond the pale

Kings Mountain could produce enough material to manufacture 1.2 million electric vehicles annually. The mine sits on one of the world’s richest deposits of spodumene ore, a source of lithium. There is currently only one operational lithium mine in the U.S. in Silver Peak, Nevada, which is owned by Albemarle.

It is one of the largest but it pales in comparison to South America and even Abermarle's stuff in NV/CA....

If the post said one of the largest in the US or even potentially the largest in the US, I woulda not said anything. But that isnt what was said....

It is one of the largest but it pales in comparison to South America and even Abermarle's stuff in NV/CA....

If the post said one of the largest in the US or even potentially the largest in the US, I woulda not said anything. But that isnt what was said....
Fair enough. And just to clarify, I was in no way supporting whatever is being said or insinuated about the lithium deposit In NC. All I am saying is that it is one of the richest deposits in the world and this is pretty significant.

anybody here remember Copperhill in the old days..all that strip mining was awful..just think to save the planet, we gotta rape the planet

As always, you shoot your shot too soon and miss. At least David says what you don’t want to admit. And, Trump was right again.

Yup, the supremely intelligent dimocrat denizens living in North Carolina are the ones who made the decision to buy electric vehicles that they will not be able to charge for maybe months 😂

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
i think the question is why is this mistake labeled a "right wing lie"?
Some on the far right wing is claiming the Biden admin altered with the path of the hurricane to push it towards the mountains so they could get lithium out....

It further goes that because Blackrock owns Ablemarle in its index funds, it is conspiring with the govt to get more land for lithium

VN Store

Back