Trump's false claims about disaster response are beyond the pale

Uuuuuh; you meant to use blue font tight. The number 3 is lithiums atomic number. It has absolutely nothing to do with amount
Yep. Sorry. I thought it was organized from most to least abundant.

I just looked it up. Lithium is 25th in abundance.

Sorry, errybody.

Good catch, Tsar.

Yep. Sorry. I thought it was organized from most to least abundant.

I just looked it up. Lithium is 25th in abundance.

Sorry, errybody.

Good catch, Tsar.
No problem. I have had that chart drilled into my head throughout my education.
Intersting fact , element number 1 Hydrogen IS the most common element in the Universe but not on earth. I am thinking silicone in the form of silica minerals is the most common element.

Reactions: McDad
Intersting fact , element number 1 Hydrogen IS the most common element in the Universe but not on earth. I am thinking silicone in the form of silica minerals is the most common element.
Copium is gaining exponentially in abundance everyday.

From googs:
The most abundant element on Earth is Oxygen. It makes up roughly 46% of the Earth's mass, primarily found in the Earth's crust, water, and atmosphere

Reactions: OrangeTsar
well that's nuts - hadn't heard that
I have no doubt they can steer storms or even make them stronger. The military started this way back in the day and it's even documented through congress hearings.
But I believe the Kings Mountain being mentioned is like 90 miles East of Lake lure or Chimney Rock.
Kings mountain is getting mentioned because the town has been fighting against a mine going in if I remember correctly.

Screenshot_20241004_225434_Chrome.jpg

Not a FEMA thing but that woman had no good answers. I get trying to maintain control but this was a case where they could have said "our bad, we appreciate the help" instead of making up things like he doesn't have the proper training but then turning around and inviting him back less than 24 hours later with the exact same level of training.

it's a crisis, no need to be so rule bound when it does more harm than good

I have no doubt they can steer storms or even make them stronger. The military started this way back in the day and it's even documented through congress hearings.
But I believe the Kings Mountain being mentioned is like 90 miles East of Lake lure or Chimney Rock.
Kings mountain is getting mentioned because the town has been fighting against a mine going in if I remember correctly.

View attachment 683893
A quick video on this even if it's info wars. Funny to see GE General Eletric was the first to do it.

Evil stuff.

A quick video on this even if it's info wars. Funny to see GE General Eletric was the first to do it.

Evil stuff.

Look, I do love me some conspiracy theories, but cloud seeding is small scale, atmospheric rivers (the steering mechanisms in our atmosphere) are what steers storms. They are just too vast to be moved by anything that we possess. The physics behind their power is mind blowing. I have studied the atmosphere for over two decades now and can tell you that we are peons in comparison to Mother Nature....and this includes the stupid climate change alarmists.

VN Store

Back