Trump's Taxes

My only question is if Trumpous has nothing to hide, why are he and his people fighting so hard against releasing the returns? Obvious that there are things in there that he doesn’t want exposed. I say release them. It would be a blast to watch them scramble like a pile of rats when the light comes on.
I guess the same reason Obama fought so hard against the release of his birth certificate and college transcripts.....he didn’t want anyone to know his BC listed him as “white”...... and a flunky

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Still makes me laugh at those who care about Trumps taxes

Still makes me laugh that almost a majority of Americans voted for a man without a release of tax returns. Same dude has an eastern European wife and likes Putin.

Yet, somehow John McCain, P.OW, wasn't enough of a hero and liberals are unamerican.

Strange and unfortunately comical.

Reactions: TN Ribs and DJimgo
Still makes me laugh that almost a majority of Americans voted for a man without a release of tax returns. Same dude has an eastern European wife and likes Putin.

Yet, somehow John McCain, P.OW, wasn't enough of a hero and liberals are unamerican.

The Putin angle shows stupidity. So what his wife is European? Also who cares about McCain? Not all liberals are unamerican but many sure act that way.

Be honest, what do you really think Trumps taxes would show? Where he is hiding money? Lol. Trump is a billionaire. You don’t get to that level without shady business practices. You think Bezos or Zuckerbergs returns show everything? No. They show what they want shown. When you can afford entire tax firms you take advantage of every loophole. Is it right or fair? Nope. It’s just the way it is. The

Like our country would ever imprison a President... ex or not.

Never. Gonna. Happen.

Plus he's rich. Rich people generally have better luck with the legal system than poor people. Go figure.

No, the most painful things that would really, actually hurt Donald J Trump are:

(1) Hiding all his hair spray from him (he normally carries 2 cans at any given time);
(2) Eliminating all orange skin products; and
(3) The deep, personal, public humiliation of a major ASS WUPPIN in November.

View attachment 297247
I'll have the #3 with sticky rice.

The Putin angle shows stupidity. So what his wife is European? Also who cares about McCain? Not all liberals are unamerican but many sure act that way.

Be honest, what do you really think Trumps taxes would show? Where he is hiding money? Lol. Trump is a billionaire. You don’t get to that level without shady business practices. You think Bezos or Zuckerbergs returns show everything? No. They show what they want shown. When you can afford entire tax firms you take advantage of every loophole. Is it right or fair? Nope. It’s just the way it is. The
Presumably every person posting on here files taxes. And unless their skull is soft they try to show the least amount of taxable income possible. Yet somehow they think a person with far more resources available to them will show exactly how wealthy they are in addition to all their nefarious sources of income.

Pretty condescending to think of the government‘s relationship to its citizens that way but not surprising coming from a liberal
I was comparing it to the right wing reaction, but yes it is condescending to the right wing.

I was comparing it to the right wing reaction, but yes it is condescending to the right wing.
Many non “right wingers” especially those in healthcare will tell you of the severe issues the ACA has caused, including helping cost millions of dollars from healthcare systems that got funneled into government pockets for no reason while keeping doctor percentages lows, how it helped make the opioid crisis worsen, and how the misuse of ED Visits by homeless and other similar types got worse

Reactions: davethevol

None of that stuff matters

Weird how the USPS is good enough to process hundred million+ stimulus checks but not good enough to handle the ballots in the swing states.

Damn it, if I would have known how obviously awful and unreliable the US Postal punching bag system was I could have just claimed I sent my quarterly taxes in and told the IRS to call them and figure it out.

The returns probably are not going to show obvious crimes. They would give enough information to start asking the right questions.

Geez, your second paragraph is justification for not meeting basic requirements? Is the electorate saying, it's okay, be corrupt and our expectations as the voting public is that we aren't even going to ask you to lie?

Weird how the USPS is good enough to process hundred million+ stimulus checks but not good enough to handle the ballots in the swing states.

Damn it, if I would have known how obviously awful and unreliable the US Postal punching bag system was I could have just claimed I sent my quarterly taxes in and told the IRS to call them and figure it out.
Seriously? I would venture a guess that 95% of the people that got a stimulus check had it direct deposited. If you filed taxes and got a refund most likely it went into a bank account, if you get SS it goes into a bank account and all of those people got a direct deposit. My local USPS probably handles more junk mail a day than the total stimulus checks that went out to the entire country.

Reactions: hog88

No one gets paper checks and the USPS driver can barely find my mailbox. We've had multiple carriers in our 5yrs here and they are all terrible

Google "mail carrier dumping mail" and see how many results. That kind of issue would stay in court for years

A US postal worker rented a storage unit to hide mail because he felt 'pressured' - CNN

Actually the issue is the chronic attacks by the Left and their media lap dogs.

Have you ever even turned on a right leaning news channel? Go back and watch Fox during the Obama years, same s**t. I'm defending the left either, they're just as bad.

Over 90% of Americans file their taxes online. Nowhere near 100 million checks were mailed.

And then you have my parents who never got theirs. So yeah, no.

EcfhvkJXsAU3CFR

This is ignorance personified. Your man's can't even spell caught right. lmao
And the word he misspelled had 5 letters instead of your mistake with 3. You owned yourself LOL!

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthDallas40
The returns probably are not going to show obvious crimes. They would give enough information to start asking the right questions.

Geez, your second paragraph is justification for not meeting basic requirements? Is the electorate saying, it's okay, be corrupt and our expectations as the voting public is that we aren't even going to ask you to lie?

Like I said billionaires taxes will show what they pay to show. Nothing more.

VN Store

Back