Trump's Taxes

The NFL wouldn't let him buy the Bills. The owners wanted no part of him.....which is why he should STFU about anything NFL

The whole kneeling thing for trump was nothing more than retaliation for NFL owners. Trump loves the flag and Constitution as long as he can make money, not pay taxes and disrespect American P.O.W.'s.

The prevailing theory among Trumpers is that the companies he ran that filed for bankruptcy are no reflection on him because its just business and not paying your debts is okay if you incorporate.

Yeah kinda makes be think of the line in Jr's song.

" I'd love to spit some Beech-Nut in that dude's eyes."

The prevailing theory among Trumpers is that the companies he ran that filed for bankruptcy are no reflection on him because its just business and not paying your debts is okay if you incorporate.
Well no, it’s disingenuous to say “Trump filed for bankruptcy x times” when it’s his companies doing so. It makes it sound as if he personally has gone bankrupt which is obviously not the case.

I mean how could he when he’s getting vig on billions in washed mob money right?

Well no, it’s disingenuous to say “Trump filed for bankruptcy x times” when it’s his companies doing so. It makes it sound as if he personally has gone bankrupt which is obviously not the case.

I mean how could he when he’s getting vig on billions in washed mob money right?

With that logic, its disingenuous, to blame Coach B.J. for the worst season in Tennessee history. B.J. won the job, it's not his fault the team sucks, he is just the coach.

Who knows if drumpf does or doesn't have mob money. The American people gave him keys to the country without even asking the question. Hence the name of the thread.

With that logic, its disingenuous, to blame Coach B.J. for the worst season in Tennessee history. B.J. won the job, it's not his fault the team sucks, he is just the coach.

Who knows if drumpf does or doesn't have mob money. The American people gave him keys to the country without even asking the question. Hence the name of the thread.
Yeah what we need is like a election commission at the federal level. And they could require things like candidate financial disclosures for public viewing. We could call it, idk, the Federal Election Commission? That's kind of a lame name but I think it would work. I would write my congressman but since it was really your idea you can do it and get the credit.

There are several posters here who ignorantly think he is some kind of great business mind and that being ruthless is necessary to success

The whole kneeling thing for trump was nothing more than retaliation for NFL owners. Trump loves the flag and Constitution as long as he can make money, not pay taxes and disrespect American P.O.W.'s.

Pissed off and ignorant is no way to go through life.

Yeah what we need is like a election commission at the federal level. And they could require things like candidate financial disclosures for public viewing. We could call it, idk, the Federal Election Commission? That's kind of a lame name but I think it would work. I would write my congressman but since it was really your idea you can do it and get the credit.

There was a great president that said "government isn't the solution to the problem, it is the problem."

It's the American people's civic duty to pick s better person. You can go ahead and follow through with government control.

New York AG seeks to depose Eric Trump in investigation of Trump's finances - CNNPolitics

In court filings Monday, Letitia James' office said Eric Trump initially agreed to sit for a deposition on July 22, only to refuse, "balking less than two days before he was scheduled by agreement to give testimony."
So? If you were the son of the president of the United States would you voluntarily sit down with a prosecutor wanting to depose you on your/and or your father's finances? Give me a break, they have to prove a case not get the family to plead to one.

And it's disingenuous to think Trump didn't have a hand as to why they had to file bankruptcy.

He's also had a hand in the over 500 business ventures that have been successful. 6 out of 500+ is a pretty good batting average.
Don't go citing facts hog, it might make his brain explode and besides, it doesn't fit their narrative.

He's also had a hand in the over 500 business ventures that have been successful. 6 out of 500+ is a pretty good batting average.
Don't go citing facts hog, it might make his brain explode and besides, it doesn't fit their narrative.
I can say my narrative of Trump is much more accurate than yours, given that you ignorantly think he's been an astute businessman

His business model is more like a ponzi scheme that only paid his other businesses. Would you be stupid enough to go in business with him or even work for him?

His business model is more like a ponzi scheme that only paid his other businesses. Would you be stupid enough to go in business with him or even work for him?

Then post the facts Mick.

The fact that he's going to extraordinary lengths not to have his tax statements exposed speaks volumes

It says absolutely nothing about your claims. Plus, I would hope anyone would go to "extraordinary lengths" to keep their tax records private. Why wouldn't a person do that? In Trumps case they will just be used against him regardless of what they contain.

What about it? And what does that have to do with the subject of his business bankruptcies v successes?

He runs his businesses like he runs his charity. He takes money in and gives to his businesses.

VN Store

Back