'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

I'll post my vote now, I don't care what you think. I'll still post my opinion, which is the point of this site. I'm positive like 90% of the time. Get over yourself.
The "Point of this site," is enjoyment. Clearly there are a half dozen or so folks who are hell bent on making sure that doesn't happen. You aren't convincing anyone that that is your objective. I see no beneficial reason for that behavior. Hint: UT isn't hiring you as HC or AD.

The "Point of this site," is enjoyment. Clearly there are a half dozen or so folks who are hell bent on making sure that doesn't happen. You aren't convincing anyone that that is your objective. I see no beneficial reason for that behavior. Hint: UT isn't hiring you as HC or AD.
I’m just here to get free snippets from On3 or 24/7 cause I ain’t paying for that ish

If we get this dude…which IMO is looking good…that would be three 4*’s that are within the top category of each website (rivals 250, ESPN 300, etc.) with another 4* who I’m willing to bet will end up inside those top categories before it’s all said and done…

That would be two OT’s inside the top category ( Warren and Ginther)…two IOL’s inside the top category (Anderson and Satterwhite)…and one (maybe two) project OT’s with very high ceilings (Perry and Heard)…

Let that sink in…we’re having debates about this staffs ability to recruit OL when that’s the haul we’re very likely to end up with

If we get this dude…which IMO is looking good…that would be three 4*’s that are within the top category of each website (rivals 250, ESPN 300, etc.) with another 4* who I’m willing to bet will end up inside those top categories before it’s all said and done…

That would be two OT’s inside the top category ( Warren and Ginther)…two IOL’s inside the top category (Anderson and Satterwhite)…and one (maybe two) project OT’s with very high ceilings (Perry and Heard)…

Let that sink in…we’re having debates about this staffs ability to recruit OL when that’s the haul we’re very likely to end up with
Still don’t see Ginther as a full-time OT. My ideal would be him opposite Anderson at OG with Satterwhite manning C. Whatever the reality, I’m liking what Ellarbee is laying down so far.

We are currently 7th in the country in per player average for teams with more than 10 commitments (which is basically all).

VN Store

Back