'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

Plus the locker room culture is so much better at Tennessee.
Warren would be around a lot of bright, high-character young men, and there is actually a culture built on attending to academics. He wouldn't be all alone, if he has a real interest in it. He would have a great peer group. I'm not saying that everyone is so inclined, but there are a lot of them at Tennessee.

Reactions: bigl3327
Yeah, but our coach does not buy his khakis at Walmart.
I don't need any more reasons to not like Harbaugh. I'm shocked he has done as well as he has recruiting. He's weird and acts like a total buffoon. I'm just glad he isn't in the SEC. That would be truly irritating.

Per AI:

The University of Michigan's School of Kinesiology is ranked #1 in the United States by the National Academy of Kinesiology (NAK). The University of Tennessee's Department of Kinesiology, Recreation, and Sport Studies is ranked #36 in the United States by Niche.
Here is a table of the rankings for both schools:
School Ranking
University of Michigan #1
University of Tennessee #36

The University of Michigan's kinesiology program is known for its strong research and its focus on interdisciplinary studies. The program offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degrees, and its graduates go on to work in a variety of fields, including physical therapy, athletic training, sports medicine, and public health.
The University of Tennessee's kinesiology program is also known for its strong research and its focus on experiential learning. The program offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degrees, and its graduates go on to work in a variety of fields, including physical education, recreation, and sport management.
Both the University of Michigan and the University of Tennessee offer excellent kinesiology programs. However, the University of Michigan's program is ranked higher because of its stronger research reputation and its broader range of academic offerings.
A degree in kinesiology will get you a good job at Sears.

Let’s put this Michigan thing to rest. After all, most of you guys “dated” Ms. Michigan in the past. Most teenage boys do/did.

1689038748996.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: InVOLuntary
To actually get a decent job in kinesiology, you pretty much need a post graduate degree in Kinesiology. Unless he wants to be a low level athletic trainer or a PE teacher, he is going to have to go to grad school. His undergraduate degree isn't that important, just do well enough to apply to the better graduate programs is what would be important if kinesiology is very important to him and his parents. So where he goes for his undergraduate degree is not all that important in an academic sense. It's not like UT's kinesiology program is crap, it's pretty good, i seriously doubt UofM's is much different for your bachelors degree.

To actually get a decent job in kinesiology, you pretty much need a post graduate degree in Kinesiology. Unless he wants to be a low level athletic trainer or a PE teacher, he is going to have to go to grad school. His undergraduate degree isn't that important, just do well enough to apply to the better graduate programs is what would be important if kinesiology is very important to him and his parents. So where he goes for his undergraduate degree is not all that important in an academic sense. It's not like UT's kinesiology program is crap, it's pretty good, i seriously doubt UofM's is much different for your bachelors degree.
You just proved my point, Chandlah Bing.

IMG_2648.gif

VN Store

Back