'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

Per AI:

The University of Michigan's School of Kinesiology is ranked #1 in the United States by the National Academy of Kinesiology (NAK). The University of Tennessee's Department of Kinesiology, Recreation, and Sport Studies is ranked #36 in the United States by Niche.
Here is a table of the rankings for both schools:
School Ranking
University of Michigan #1
University of Tennessee #36

The University of Michigan's kinesiology program is known for its strong research and its focus on interdisciplinary studies. The program offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degrees, and its graduates go on to work in a variety of fields, including physical therapy, athletic training, sports medicine, and public health.
The University of Tennessee's kinesiology program is also known for its strong research and its focus on experiential learning. The program offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degrees, and its graduates go on to work in a variety of fields, including physical education, recreation, and sport management.
Both the University of Michigan and the University of Tennessee offer excellent kinesiology programs. However, the University of Michigan's program is ranked higher because of its stronger research reputation and its broader range of academic offerings.
You shouldn't trust AI. It's going to take over the world.

Sorry not to derail the thread but this made me think of something where ive been reading thru contracts lately.I actually was reading through one from Lowes recently which is accessible to everyone and it states clear as day "Once u sign into this agreement u are giving full rite for a 3rd party A.I algorithm to run sporadically and check ur info etc"..That wasn't the exact phrasing but I've seen this in a few terms/contracts...

They o course put this dead ass at the end for a reason.So I was curious and most anything ur signing up for has some sorta AI posted information.Guess what I'm saying is now more than ever its pertinent u read all terms and disclosures because ur opening urself up to a world that most of us including the contractees have no idea what we're messing with...

it-is-known-yes.gif

I am somewhat surprised his mom is buying that, but then a mom will be moved by such things sometimes. I don't think it matters for an undergrad degree. The smaller department might give UT the edge.

Overall, it looks like Michigan took note of the ploy in our USC head to head (which appears in that case to have really just been about L.A. money imo) and is copying it but in earnest. I would guess this mom is serious and well meaning. Sure hope this works out.

Last edited:
This one would hurt to lose actually. Really need this one.
But everyone here is saying losing out on all these big name recruits lately is okay and our coaches can still close em out! We have to start winning these exact recruiting battles. Especially the big boys up front!

But everyone here is saying losing out on all these big name recruits lately is okay and our coaches can still close em out! We have to start winning these exact recruiting battles. Especially the big boys up front!

Yeah it’s not like we haven’t landed some good OL recruits this cycle 🙄🙄🙄

VN Store

Back