'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

Did Harbaugh suspension help Tennessee here? It’s gotta be embarrassing defending a coach that was lying.

I play golf in a 4 some each Sat that includes a M fan. He enjoyed last week talking about “Tennessee’s 200 violations”. I’m gonna lay in the weeds to pounce on the Harbaugh story.
Don't forget Harbaugh's assistant dismissed for (never fully disclosed) unauthorized and forbidden or illegal use of university computers. Pron or changing grades? But Haubaugh lying is over the top. The NCAA needs to give him the full penalty for lying to them. Also, does the golf buddy recall that Harbaugh tried to run away to the NFL recently?

Kind of an all-time VFL move. No connection to Tennessee, parents don't want him here, he fights tooth and nail to get it done.
I can’t say you won’t be held to a
Prediction/opinion (bc we all know the 2-3 that will) but how likely is a late push from parents/UM (which will likely happen over the next 3 days) change this kids mind in the 11th hour in your opinion?

I just watched his highlights on Hudl again.
The way he man handles everyone makes me wonder about his level of competition. He looks like an absolute giant monster that can move! Is he playing high level ball in Texas?

The way he man handles everyone makes me wonder about his level of competition. He looks like an absolute giant monster that can move! Is he playing high level ball in Texas?
He doesn't play against the best competition.

But he's still 6'7 320 + , with long arms and pretty decent feet.

I doubt he benches his body weight but neither could Darnell Wright when he got to Knoxville.

And like KingNico said, you have to admire a kid chasing his heart despite his parents pressure. 👍

Did Harbaugh suspension help Tennessee here? It’s gotta be embarrassing defending a coach that was lying.

I play golf in a 4 some each Sat that includes a M fan. He enjoyed last week talking about “Tennessee’s 200 violations”. I’m gonna lay in the weeds to pounce on the Harbaugh story.
Tell him that Harbaugh should've gotten the same treatment as Bruce Pearl or Jeremy Pruitt and watch his head explode.

This kid is 6'7 or 6'8 335lbs and hasn't even reached his senior year of high school. In all fairness, does his level of competition matter? How many high school kids can handle someone that size and athletic? He'd have to be facing top level D-1 athletes every week for it to matter very much.

Tell him that Harbaugh should've gotten the same treatment as Bruce Pearl or Jeremy Pruitt and watch his head explode.
Harbaugh's new lie to cover his old lie is that he "doesn't remember" lying. 😂 The NCAA still has the goods on him iirc. It's bad for the game if the NCAA invents an "I don't remember" exception on the spur of the moment. But there is no track record at all of equal enforcement by the NCAA.

I sure would like to play Michigan again. We absolutely demolished them the only time we've played.

Reactions: Volunteer821
This kid is 6'7 or 6'8 335lbs and hasn't even reached his senior year of high school. In all fairness, does his level of competition matter? How many high school kids can handle someone that size and athletic? He'd have to be facing top level D-1 athletes every week for it to matter very much.
It was a fair question.

He's from Texas where competition ranges from to 2A level Louisiana to the highest in the country period.

Reactions: seaofORANGE22
Harbaugh's new lie to cover his old lie is that he "doesn't remember" lying. The NCAA still has the goods on him. It's bad for the game if the NCAA makes an "I don't remember" exception on the spur of the moment.

I sure would like to play Michigan again. We absolutely demolished them the only time we've played.

Well, the rule in court usually is if you can’t remember then you can’t remember that you didn’t do it either.

He would be a great addition to this class. I hope we get him. Also seems like a good culture fit.

Last edited:
I am sure SOME of them desire to be real fans but suffer from emotional difficulties that bring on the negativism in their reactions. Of course sometimes the net effect is the same as if they were trolls.... so I am not sure if it matters or not.
Micropenisism I think is what they call that affliction.

Reactions: VolsSince78

I'm pretty sure that Trey Smiths competition was called into question as well. Worked out pretty good for us....just sayin.

It was a fair question.

He's from Texas where competition ranges from to 2A level Louisiana to the highest in the country period.
It's a question that is often asked when people see someone completely dominating competition. In reality, a select few are considered the best of the best for a reason. It's why the high school all star games exist. You can't find 50 kids like this in a single class in the entire country.

This prediction has been up for months. It’s not like it’s been an hour and Warren asked him to take it down. Completely different situation from Russell and bates
I thought someone said it was June and people just guessed that someone asked him to take them down…. AP is good enough for me though…. He is a VOL

Reactions: hooter vol
So he would not be wrong

I think this can be taken two ways when looking at the big picture…

One is that his initial predictions are given more credence than they deserve because of his inflated CB % due to his late changes…

The second is that one can infer ALOT from a late change (like the one with Bennett) based on the fact that we know this dude only makes these kind of changes to boost his CB %…therefore pointing to some kind of inside knowledge about the situation…

Long story short, maybe we should ignore Wiltfongs early predictions and just wait for the last second ones like the one with Bennett

Reactions: Dadof2Vols
I thought someone said it was June and people just guessed that someone asked him to take them down…. AP is good enough for me though…. He is a VOL

It was early June after his OV at Michigan I’m pretty sure. Unlike bates and russell where he posted it the day before decision day and took it drown. The CB was before his OV at UT which changed the entire recruiting game for him. Think this CB removal is more indicative of an uncertainty of where he going as opposed to a kid asking him to take down to not ruin their decision day

VN Store

Back