'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

What I was thinking. Same damn idiots come out of the woodwork when things aren’t going well. Same idiots disappear when things are going good. It’s almost like they aren’t even fans of Tennessee…..

I am sure SOME of them desire to be real fans but suffer from emotional difficulties that bring on the negativism in their reactions. Of course sometimes the net effect is the same as if they were trolls.... so I am not sure if it matters or not.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
What I was thinking. Same damn idiots come out of the woodwork when things aren’t going well. Same idiots disappear when things are going good. It’s almost like they aren’t even fans of Tennessee…..

Ding ding ding ding ding…

What you just described is a dead give away about this type of poster…it’s Trolling 101

No. That just doesn’t seem to be enough to the extent it is true. Doesn’t seem like a reason to oppose UT outright
Not hard to believe parents would overvalue Michigan's academics to that extent. Especially when both programs are around the same level in football.

They thought, hey you'll get everything you need football wise at Michigan and get a first rate degree. Do that.

Reactions: LittleVol
Not hard to believe parents would overvalue Michigan's academics to that extent. Especially when both programs are around the same level in football.

They thought, hey you'll get everything you need football wise at Michigan and get a first rate degree. Do that.
Why are you starting this back up?

Reactions: tricky13

All depends on your planned major… UT’s academics are superior in some areas compared to UM’s….

Reactions: BigorangeBoy
Did Harbaugh suspension help Tennessee here? It’s gotta be embarrassing defending a coach that was lying.

I play golf in a 4 some each Sat that includes a M fan. He enjoyed last week talking about “Tennessee’s 200 violations”. I’m gonna lay in the weeds to pounce on the Harbaugh story.

VN Store

Back