'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Everyone calm down and take a step back off the ledge.

We didn’t visit this weekend (with important ‘21 recruits in Knoxville).
We find out he’s not making announcement Wednesday and may take another visit in March (means he’s being judicious, how can we criticize that).
So: maybe coaches knew he wasn’t pulling the trigger yet and they are holding a visit until later, closer to decision time (while not taking any time away for ‘21 prospects)

Break out the popcorn, enjoy, and be patient; this one’s not over IMO.

Everyone calm down and take a step back off the ledge.

We didn’t visit this weekend (with important ‘21 recruits in Knoxville).
We find out he’s not making announcement Wednesday and may take another visit in March (means he’s being judicious, how can we criticize that).
So: maybe coaches knew he wasn’t pulling the trigger yet and they are holding a visit until later, closer to decision time (while not taking any time away for ‘21 prospects)

Break out the popcorn, enjoy, and be patient; this one’s not over IMO.

Whoa....Too much logic and emotional stability in this post. Don't you realize this is VN and you can't post stuff like this?!

I find it interesting he flew into Nashville and Ole Miss was made aware and allowed to come visit but TN was not.....I see where a certain group wants him to go
@de1conley I know you loved Kiff in the past so are you guys now going to push kids his way when working IN THEIR BEST INTEREST?

Yes. He thinks he is. I remember him trying the same play at the goal line against UCLA and could not score. He is way overrated.

Bama’s offense wasn’t such trash this year and since Kiffy left. Heck, I could call plays with that much talent mismatch

We should tell Evans about Bryce Brown which highlights the danger of trusting Kiffin. Kiffin got Bryce Brown, the 1 RB and he left after a year. Probably partially because he was over-promised things in recruiting.

Reactions: VolDC
Bama’s offense wasn’t such trash this year and since Kiffy left. Heck, I could call plays with that much talent mismatch

You can have talent and not utilize it all,Coley and Georgias offense is a perfect example.Its easy to point out who’s a great coach and who’s a good coach,there is a difference.

Reactions: de1conley
@de1conley I know you loved Kiff in the past so are you guys now going to push kids his way when working IN THEIR BEST INTEREST?

LOL if that sounds good to you then hey roll with it. It never amazes me what yawl come up with on a message board @Nashvegas31 same to you if that's the narrative you want to feel take a bow LOL

@de1conley any lean on where you think Evans lands?

Honestly I'm as lost as you all are. One day its this the next its this and back and forth and so on. Talked to him and his brother last night during the SB and clearly not sure they know but a recruiting release from him is coming soon. Definitely doen to UT and Ole Miss

“ Zach was in Nashville on Friday and Saturday. Ole Miss including Kiffin met with him on Friday. Tennessee did not meet with him at their choosing because they wanted to save that visit with Pruitt for March because they don’t believe this ends on Wednesday. I expect him to visit somewhere, likely Florida in March.”

AP

Kiffin is one of the best play callers in America! I don’t know if I’ve seen someone that exploits certain matchups like he does!
Eh, he’s a con. Had some moments at Tennessee but Chaney was the OC at the time. Botched a 5 star line up at USC. Looked great with loaded rosters at Alabama. And had one good year at FAU with Kendall Briles as the OC. I think people rate him higher than he actually should be. Couple that with his off the field nonsense and I have no idea why he has so many nut huggers on this board.

“ Zach was in Nashville on Friday and Saturday. Ole Miss including Kiffin met with him on Friday. Tennessee did not meet with him at their choosing because they wanted to save that visit with Pruitt for March because they don’t believe this ends on Wednesday. I expect him to visit somewhere, likely Florida in March.”

AP

Seems wise.

Reactions: rocky200663

VN Store

Back