'18 TX WR Tommy Bush

My bad, hit submit.

Jatavious Harris is 6'3 and a Georgia state champion in the 100m and 200m dashes. Best peer recruiter in UTs class along with Cade Mayes. Yes, I wanted Bush (been saying that since I was 13 in 1984) and Austin, but happy with Taylor, Harris and hopefully Shocky

Reactions: 1 person
My bad, hit submit.

Jatavious Harris is 6'3 and a Georgia state champion in the 100m and 200m dashes. Best peer recruiter in UTs class along with Cade Mayes. Yes, I wanted Bush (been saying that since I was 13 in 1984) and Austin, but happy with Taylor, Harris and hopefully Shocky

VQ mods have mentioned they might be taking 4 WR's this class.

My bad, hit submit.

You need to learn the benefits of the edit button.

I used to be bout dat lyfe. Now, it's all bout dat post to like ratio

E'rybody out there agree, like this!

All you gotta do is be super positive. Watch this...

Guys just a gut feeling but this team is going to surprise some teams this year. This OL will carry us a long way! 10-2 SEC East champs incoming 👀

Reactions: 2 people
all you gotta do is be super positive. Watch this...

Guys just a gut feeling but this team is going to surprise some teams this year. This ol will carry us a long way! 10-2 sec east champs incoming 👀

👀

Guys just a gut feeling but this team is going to surprise some teams this year. This OL will carry us a long way! 10-2 SEC East champs incoming 👀

10-2? Daggum negavol

I fell for it. :(

I don't like this side of you, Cat. Stay Nega my friend.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back