Tyler Bray still undrafted (merged)

Is anyone kind of surprised that Darick hasn't come off the board yet? I know he has off the field issues, but so did Mathieu. Whoever picks up Rogers is getting a 1st round talent no doubt.

Not sirprised at all. Best believe more than a few calls have been made to Charlie Baggett.

Reactions: 1 person
Is anyone kind of surprised that Darick hasn't come off the board yet? I know he has off the field issues, but so did Mathieu. Whoever picks up Rogers is getting a 1st round talent no doubt.

goes to show you how NFL teams view bad attitudes and piss poor work ethic. Lattimore has two bum knees but is super likeable and works his tail off and goes in the 4th. bray and rogers have as much or more talent than all the guys who have been slected at their positions so far yet theyre still waiting.....

Reactions: 3 people
goes to show you how NFL teams view bad attitudes and piss poor work ethic. Lattimore has two bum knees but is super likeable and works his tail off and goes in the 4th. bray and rogers have as much or more talent than all the guys who have been slected at their positions so far yet theyre still waiting.....
Good point

I doubt it. Already have Romo/Orton. Jerry and Dooley have been chatting it up for about 20 minutes on the War Room Cam though.

Would love to hear Jerry's reactions to Dooley senseless rumblings about bamboo, hygiene and blue ceramic dogs in that war room....but knowing Dools is in there helps me better understand how they choked away their first round pick.

As interesting as this is, you are still missing the point and ignoring my argument. And you have done a great job of convincing me that you are a 14 year old girl.

If you think my oversight on one single facet of UT football disproves my credibility, then that is your opinion. But your opinion doesn't matter squat to me.

0/10

Ive already stated my opnion on what ur argument is all about. So it's pointless because if your above response is the best a phi sig can come up with than it'll just go over ur head. I'm not surprised though. When u grow up and learn to think before you speak/write than get back to me. At the end of the day someone that thought that cbj signed 4qbs, and tried to use it as a way to strenghten his pt isnt worth my time.

Denard will be a running back at Jacksonville. I'm thinking Bray, Rivera and Rodgers are looking at Free Agent contracts at this point.

Would love to hear Jerry's reactions to Dooley senseless rumblings about bamboo, hygiene and blue ceramic dogs in that war room....but knowing Dools is in there helps me better understand how they choked away their first round pick.

Well I'm sure Jerry, and other coaches, respects his ramblings over the ones from randoms on a MSG board. But continue to bash the guy if it makes u feel better about yourself. :good!:

I know he has burned a lot of bridges, but could Tyler have come back if he did not sign with an agent?

I know he has burned a lot of bridges, but could Tyler have come back if he did not sign with an agent?

I think either you have to sign an agent for the NFL draft; that come back option that basketball has isn't really there (anymore)

Bray is going to get drafted in the 5th round by the dallas comboys to play WR. Doolander misses him very very much

These gms make no since danard over rogers LMAO... bray still hasn't been drafted id take him the risk is so much less then the reward

These gms make no since danard over rogers LMAO... bray still hasn't been drafted id take him the risk is so much less then the reward

yeah at this point theres basically no risk, especially if you already have a good team with an established QB who is maybe getting a little older. from what ive heard, tomlin was all about taking bray til he asked him about film study and bray basically told him he never did it. and thats why you have landry jones going to pitt instead.

Still can't believe Bray actually thought he was ready for the NFL. So dumb. I wish him the best, but if only he would have used his head.

VN Store

Back