Tyler Bray still undrafted (merged)

Atlanta, Arizona, or Cincinatti all seem logical to me.

cincy is my team, wish the football gods could combine dalton and bray and you would have the perfect player. take brays ability and put it with daltons intelligence, understanding of the game and work ethic and it would be amazing! with that being said i dont think cincy takes him. i dont see atlanta either with such a young star QB already there. the cards would be a great fit and could really use him though.

I don't think he's going to get drafter. At Tennessee we call that "pulling a Hopson."

id say he is a lock to get drafted. i dont think theres a qb left on the board that is even close to as good as him and theres gonna be probably 3-4 more qbs go...

Well he isn't being drafted to be a starter. Teams are looking for a good back up and I think he can do that.

The boy has tremendous upside, so if he ever gets serious and pairs his talent with work ethic, passion, film study, etc, he could be elite.

cincy is my team, wish the football gods could combine dalton and bray and you would have the perfect player. take brays ability and put it with daltons intelligence, understanding of the game and work ethic and it would be amazing! with that being said i dont think cincy takes him. i dont see atlanta either with such a young star QB already there. the cards would be a great fit and could really use him though.

The only reason why I think Atlanta would be a good landing spot for Bray is because he could develop under a proven veteran QB like Matt Ryan. As for Arizona, they could really use another QB, but if he goes there he could thrown into the line of fire early on. I don't think Bray is ready to be a starter at the moment.

I didn't ignore the "meat of ur argument" at all. I read it and decide it was just going round and round cause it is a "hypothetical" like u said. Now for ur whining about what I "flamed out" on you about (being a bit sensitive IMO) is straight up fact not a hypothetical statement. Which proves ur lack of knowledge. That wasn't a simple mistake. That mistake isn't an "oops" or a spelling/grammar error, but was straight up ignorance. Which proves u are someone that lacks credibility. Plain and simple.

As interesting as this is, you are still missing the point and ignoring my argument. And you have done a great job of convincing me that you are a 14 year old girl.

If you think my oversight on one single facet of UT football disproves my credibility, then that is your opinion. But your opinion doesn't matter squat to me.

0/10

I think TB and Arizona would be a great match at this point. Bruce Arians would be a great tutor and Carson Palmer would serve as a good mentor for him.

IF he gets drafted he has to realize football is now a job. But if he can't hack it, then he'll get to see how the real world is, with a real job, and God help him then.

Yes, this is what I'm thinkin. It's not necessarily a bad thing for him to see that the world doesn't think he can coast on talent, but it is up to him to humble himself and work his butt off to make a future for himself. :question:

The only reason why I think Atlanta would be a good landing spot for Bray is because he could develop under a proven veteran QB like Matt Ryan. As for Arizona, they could really use another QB, but if he goes there he could thrown into the line of fire early on. I don't think Bray is ready to be a starter at the moment.

i agree on AZ. palmer is good enough to hold off a guy like bray for about 1.5-2 years which is at least how long hes gonna need. after that palmer needs to hang it up. cant believe how good i thought he was gonna be when my bengals drafted him. was never the same after the knee injury. course having TJ housh(not even gonna try to spell the rest) and chad johnson as your wr's can make any young qb look awfully good...

Is anyone kind of surprised that Darick hasn't come off the board yet? I know he has off the field issues, but so did Mathieu. Whoever picks up Rogers is getting a 1st round talent no doubt.

Reactions: 1 person
Is anyone kind of surprised that Darick hasn't come off the board yet? I know he has off the field issues, but so did Mathieu. Whoever picks up Rogers is getting a 1st round talent no doubt.

I'm somewhat surprised about him as well. The only thing I can think is that he is viewed as a cancer to the locker room which is why no one has drafted him.

VN Store

Back