Tyler Bray still undrafted (merged)

Still can't believe Bray actually thought he was ready for the NFL. So dumb. I wish him the best, but if only he would have used his head.

He would have had to put in work if he stayed. No more CP and Hunter to make up for his half effort. Work and Bray don't like each other. He did mention he worked on his accuracy this offseason. He said he no longer is hitting cars anymore and he now has a 80 to 20 ratio of inside to outside the garbage can from throwing outside his window. It's really beginning to catch the eyes of scouts and the KPD.

He left as soon as he saw his antics and baby attitude wouldn't last with Butch. I would even bet that it would have been a three way qb competition had he stayed.

Reactions: 1 person
He would have had to put in work if he stayed. No more CP and Hunter to make up for his half effort. Work and Bray don't like each other. He did mention he worked on his accuracy this offseason. He said he no longer is hitting cars anymore and he now has a 80 to 20 ratio of inside to outside the garbage can from throwing outside his window. It's really beginning to catch the eyes of scouts and the KPD.

That's what Bray really needed though. A coach and a staff that would push him to his limits. I just don't think Bray has it in him to want to learn and get better though. He will see in the NFL(If he even gets drafted)that you can't live off of talent alone.

I hate frisco but you have got to admire the talent they are raking in this draft. Question is do they have enough payroll to sign them all? My gosh they are going to be stacked three deep on D next season.

this just in epsn reporting bray will not be drafted instead will be hired by cowboys to fight for a job to be the waterboy they have him as a underdog

should hire him to toss out beers at the games at least can do that half *ss

Not hating on Crompton or anything, but if he could get drafted, surely Bray will. Just goes to show how much work ethic and attitude plays into getting drafted. Same goes for Darick. If would have kept his head on straight, he would have been a first round pick.

Lesson learned here, no one wants a player with a loser attitude who isn't willing to work hard and stay out of trouble.

Under different circumstances Bray most definitely should have stayed for his senior season and worked on his footwork, poise in pocket, maybe even show a tiny bit of mobility AND leadership ability--all the things he lacks. But with a new coach and ZERO experienced receivers and probably another lousy team, I'm not sure if it would have helped much. I've never seen a year when there are about 8 QBs who will get drafted--but none were really rated highly and every pundit had a different pick for which might have the best pro potential. Just a lackluster group, I suppose.

Under different circumstances Bray most definitely should have stayed for his senior season and worked on his footwork, poise in pocket, maybe even show a tiny bit of mobility AND leadership ability--all the things he lacks. But with a new coach and ZERO experienced receivers and probably another lousy team, I'm not sure if it would have helped much. I've never seen a year when there are about 8 QBs who will get drafted--but none were really rated highly and every pundit had a different pick for which might have the best pro potential. Just a lackluster group, I suppose.

i would rather see worley at least try then some loser just give up on his team like bray!! so glad he is gone!!

Bray will officially go later in the draft than Tee Martin, Erik Ainge, and Jonathan Crompton. At this rate (though I doubt it), he could fall further than even BJ Coleman 2 years ago.

Lesson learned here, no one wants a player with a loser attitude who isn't willing to work hard and stay out of trouble.

Yep. Bray has all the talent but his attitude has cost himself millions of dollars. I think someone will take a chance on him in 5th or 6th. I would not waste a pick on him personally. I would invite him to walk on and show that he is serious about playing the game instead of acting.like a spoiled brat.

VN Store

Back