Tyler Bray still undrafted (merged)

Man sucks for bray. He has top level arm talent. We've seen guys like Jamarcus Russell go no.1 overall with little else

Baltimore would be a good fit as well. Bray and Flacco have nearly the same skill sets. Bray would have time to learn and develop if he is willing.

Bray will officially go later in the draft than Tee Martin, Erik Ainge, and Jonathan Crompton. At this rate (though I doubt it), he could fall further than even BJ Coleman 2 years ago.

Coleman was drafted last year; not two years ago

Bray will probably be picked up soon but his character and lack of mobility really caused him to be a low round pick. VOLS won't miss him at all.

Reactions: 1 person
Ive already stated my opnion on what ur argument is all about. So it's pointless because if your above response is the best a phi sig can come up with than it'll just go over ur head. I'm not surprised though. When u grow up and learn to think before you speak/write than get back to me. At the end of the day someone that thought that cbj signed 4qbs, and tried to use it as a way to strenghten his pt isnt worth my time.

I'm actually not a phi sig, I just had a brainfart when I was making my account last year. LOL. But on another note, you are a terrible troll.

0/25

Not surprising to me...TB eventually will get the call.

And then he will deliver

dominos.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
talking about him now.

man gruden just ripped him for not checking down.

LOL.

You would never question this if Tyler had a decent defense while here. People say, "he had chances to beat SEC teams and choked," but forget that he did more than enough to win the game before that point.

Tyler had the misfortune of playing at UT during a rebuilding process. There's no reason at all to blame him for UT's problems when at the same time he was here UT had its worst defense in history, a horrible kicking game, a depleted roster and a coach with a losing record.

Reactions: 3 people
Yes I am worried about someone who represents themselves with smoking pot and a sexual reference..I somehow doubt you have as much maturity as Tyler Bray and I am not a huge Bray fan. I am not surprised he has yet to bedrafted but I also do not find pleasure in someone struggling. You need to take a long look in the mirror buddy

type type type all your doing...if u dont like there's a little red x in the top right..your the one who took the shot at me so deal with it...my problem is with bray not you...so if u cant take the heat stay out the kitchen homie!!

VN Store

Back