Tyler Bray still undrafted (merged)

lighten up francis

Go read the things being said about him in the "Bray hasn't been drafted" thread.

People are literally saying they're "loving seeing him not get picked up". How does that make any sense if you're a UT fan??

I want all of our players who entered the draft to go pro and kill it.

Reactions: 8 people
Well, I be danged! I have been saying that on here for the last few years and have gotten BLASTED for saying it.....

Now, maybe, just maybe, Gruden's comments might FORCE some of you to take off your orange glasses when you assess Bray's talents!!!! GO VOLS! :salute:

And, maybe some of you will quit trying to blame CDD for Bray's immaturity!
Good post. I have been blasted because I said that no matter who was Bray's coach, that it would have made little difference. I said that Bray did what Bray wanted to do, and that he didn't take to coaching. Isn't it fun being proven right? Go Vols.

Reactions: 1 person
Go read the things being said about him in the Bray hasn't been drafted thread.

People are literally saying they're "loving seeing him not get picked up". How does that make any sense if you're a UT fan.

I think it has to do more with Bray being associated with Dooley.

Good post. I have been blasted because I said that no matter who was Bray's coach, that it would have made little difference. I said that Bray did what Bray wanted to do, and that he didn't take to coaching. Isn't it fun being proven right? Go Vols.

I agree on the behavior but disagree on the punishment. CBJ would have sit him a few games after a stint like that. Just ask Marlin Lane. Also look at how much rope DuhRick had before he hung himself.

I think it has to do more with Bray being associated with Dooley.

No there's been plenty of "good I'm glad he's not going. No one wants a punk who is a natural loser and can't stay out of trouble".

How many times was he arrested? How many times was he suspended from the team? How many games would we have won with him at the helm and a decent defense this past year?

What if no one takes the Bray mule?

he'll get an undrafted free agent contract somewhere and then an offseason to try and prove he's worth at least a year's contract before August.

If not, then he'll have to take up north his talents to the CFL or to the...I think there's a new United States Football League coming up.

They also used to have an NFL Europe over the summer for some of these guys to go play overseas and try to prove themselves

The man limped his way back onto the field after an injury in the MS State game and played another down.

The man played another down after he broke his hand in the Georgia game. They had to make him come off the field.

He put up record numbers and had to sit and watch as our defense kept him out of national attention.

We have all seen him shed tears over a loss.

He took beating after beating while wearing a UT jersey.

HE WORE THE ORANGE!!!!!!!!

You people talk about him like he purposely destroyed everything that is UT. You talk about him like he was constantly getting arrested for drugs and alcohol and spitting on UT. Did everyone forget the talk of him crying outside the locker room after the loss against UGA this past year? A game where we put up 44 points but allowed 51. Bray was a good QB.

If Bray has pro success every one of you will suddenly be Bray fans. I've never heard him say a negative word about UT or any of its fans. He is going to be in the pros representing our school. Quit being douchebags and support him.

It's seriously embarrassing.

I'm proud of Bray and the effort he put in during his time at Tennessee. But he did ask to be put into the situation that he's gotten himself into. He was clearly not ready for the NFL by no means. Ask any NFL expert, and they'll tell you that he should've stayed. With that being said, I wish him the best and I hope he does make it. Bray's a talented guy, but he's got a long way to go as a professional QB.

Go read the things being said about him in the "Bray hasn't been drafted" thread.

People are literally saying they're "loving seeing him not get picked up". How does that make any sense if you're a UT fan??

I want all of our players who entered the draft to go pro and kill it.

Kid should remember how to act. Maybe this is a lesson that He never learned.

he'll get an undrafted free agent contract somewhere and then an offseason to try and prove he's worth at least a year's contract before August.

If not, then he'll have to take up north his talents to the CFL or to the...I think there's a new United States Football League coming up.

They also used to have an NFL Europe over the summer for some of these guys to go play overseas and try to prove themselves
Good ghad, choices, choices...:crazy:

I'm proud of Bray and the effort he put in during his time at Tennessee. But he did ask to be put into the situation that he's gotten himself into. He was clearly not ready for the NFL by no means. Ask any NFL expert, and they'll tell you that he should've stayed. With that being said, I wish him the best and I hope he does make it. Bray's a talented guy, but he's got a long way to go as a professional QB.

I 100% agree with this. All of it. He should have stayed. Just don't understand the things being said about him.

VN Store

Back