Tyler Bray still undrafted (merged)

I would like to see Zack to Denver! I think he would make a good slot receiver for Peyton in couple of years!

I don't get the hate some people have for him on here. Yet I didn't think he was ready for the NFL. I think there are a good bit of people on here that think a strong arm makes you an NFL qb. That simply isn't the case. I hope he catches on somewhere and learns from a veteran. Maybe he can be a starter before long. Hope so anyway.

Tell me how you really feel. Just Kidding. :lolabove:

Everyone liked Bray when he replaced Simms because 1) Simms sucks 2) He was a bright star for the future 3) We had no idea of all the off-field issues that Bray would bring (work ethic, terrible at reading defenses, etc.)

QBs have always been put under a microscope, Bray should have known that when he signed up for it. I agree those two incidents were blown out of proportion, but he was asking for it.

Bray is a great passer, but he's a terrible quarterback

I don't think he's a terrible quarterback, but I do think he needs work. His natural ability is incredible, I think someone can work with him and turn him into a VERY serviceable pro. He came into a bad situation. Had he stuck to his original commitment and gone to San Diego St, I think he'd be off the board by now.

It is not hate on Bray.
It is reality.
Along with Bray's disgusting arrogance, lack of humility for the great gift he had been given and his incessant desire to ruin himself while embarrassing the program.

Other than that, he's a slick guy. :angel:

Reactions: 2 people

Left Ole Miss a year early -- sounding alot like Bray now Jevan Bryce Snead (born September 2, 1987) is an American football quarterback who is currently a free agent. He was signed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as an undrafted free agent. He played college football at Mississippi and Texas.
Snead has also been a member of the Tampa Bay Storm.

Has there ever been a QB from a major BCS school with the stats Bray had just go undrafted?

Starting to look possible.

Another pass, they took Ellington RB Clemson

i know! every time they come up im thinking ok here he goes! and a big let down every time. if hes still there in the 7th and im the jags i would definitely take a chance, i mean how terrible is gabbert?

The man limped his way back onto the field after an injury in the MS State game and played another down.

The man played another down after he broke his hand in the Georgia game. They had to make him come off the field.

He put up record numbers and had to sit and watch as our defense kept him out of national attention.

We have all seen him shed tears over a loss.

He took beating after beating while wearing a UT jersey.

HE WORE THE ORANGE!!!!!!!!

You people talk about him like he purposely destroyed everything that is UT. You talk about him like he was constantly getting arrested for drugs and alcohol and spitting on UT. Did everyone forget the talk of him crying outside the locker room after the loss against UGA this past year? A game where we put up 44 points but allowed 51. Bray was a good QB.

If Bray has pro success every one of you will suddenly be Bray fans. I've never heard him say a negative word about UT or any of its fans. He is going to be in the pros representing our school. Quit being douchebags and support him.

It's seriously embarrassing.

Is that you ma!!!

Well, I be danged! I have been saying that on here for the last few years and have gotten BLASTED for saying it.....

Now, maybe, just maybe, Gruden's comments might FORCE some of you to take off your orange glasses when you assess Bray's talents!!!! GO VOLS! :salute:

And, maybe some of you will quit trying to blame CDD for Bray's immaturity!

Who should we blame then? It's up to the coaches to teach these kids how hard they have to work. Bray himself said he only gave 70-80% off the field. If my QB was only giving 70-80% off the field he would not play. Where was CDD? Bray is still just a kid, and needed better coaching. You think Cut would put up with a QB giving 70-80%? I don't think so. NOBODY questions Bray's talent, just his work ethic. You can't coach up an arm, you can coach work ethic. Coaching was nonexistent therefor it was ok to be lazy. Unprepared, lazy coaching leads to unprepared, lazy players.

Along with Bray's disgusting arrogance, lack of humility for the great gift he had been given and his incessant desire to ruin himself while embarrassing the program.

Other than that, he's a slick guy. :angel:

Care to elaborate?

VN Store

Back