Uniform/Helmet/Shoe design thread (merged)

You ain’t old enough. Never wearing white jerseys brings me back to my childhood. That is the reason I am an orange and white purest and will never care for the white, gray, or black jerseys. Real men wear Tennessee Orange which is more like the golden orange that Dickey and Fulmer’s teams wore. Not the almost Clemson orange we wear now.

Attachments

• IMG_4210.png
    IMG_4210.png
    180.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4209.png
    IMG_4209.png
    211.5 KB · Views: 3
You ain’t old enough. Never wearing white jerseys brings me back to my childhood. That is the reason I am an orange and white purest and will never care for the white, gray, or black jerseys. Real men wear Tennessee Orange which is more like the golden orange that Dickey and Fulmer’s teams wore. Not the almost Clemson orange we wear now.
Might want to get those eyes checked

1720299020445.png

Yeah......nope.

Reactions: WillisWG

VN Store

Back