Uniform/Helmet/Shoe design thread (merged)

The Tennessee across the chest is not good. It just isn’t . That’s serious Big 12/mid major vibes.
Makes me think of an arena league team, especially with the way too big tristar on the sleeve. Work the flag in somewhere else, the sleeve placement is horrific.

Reactions: peaygolf
Makes me think of an arena league team, especially with the way too big tristar on the sleeve. Work the flag in somewhere else, the sleeve placement is horrific.
I think it looks too big also. I do think it will probably look better on the actual uniform itself. I wasn’t a huge fan of last years, but it grew on me when I saw it on the actual players, instead of the retail version.

I don't know exactly how this would work but is there any talk of getting a cream-white uniform like basketball and baseball have? Not sure that translates to football uniforms well but if so might be cool for one road game a year.

I don't know exactly how this would work but is there any talk of getting a cream-white uniform like basketball and baseball have? Not sure that translates to football uniforms well but if so might be cool for one road game a year.
Once the Smokey Grey series is done, you’ll see some throwback-inspired designs that may be cream.

Are those Adidas pants with the checkerboards?
No...those had double orange/white framed stripes

SMOKEY.jpg

Looks like its a growing trend now. Remember Lane did it for a Halloween game. I'm starting to like them for a change of pace.

Last edited:
So bad. If anyone is still longing for adidas just wait until you see NC State’s uniforms. They’re terrible, and they really don’t have to be .

I remembered Adidas did that for everyone's uniforms around that time, and at first I didn't care but after a while I was like wow that looks awful; especially when they got the Smokey Greys, those legit looked like we were wearing a uniform made out of tires.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Damn I love the whites with the black outline. Brings me back to childhood
You ain’t old enough. Never wearing white jerseys brings me back to my childhood. That is the reason I am an orange and white purest and will never care for the white, gray, or black jerseys. Real men wear Tennessee Orange which is more like the golden orange that Dickey and Fulmer’s teams wore. Not the almost Clemson orange we wear now.

VN Store

Back