USPS on the brink of collapse?

For those that do not depend on msdnc brian williams and nyt mara gay for their math, $25 billion. Let's divided by the total votes in 2016 (about 129 million) and add 25% for the dems illegal/deceased/pets votes = 161 million votes....... is $155 per vote. Seems high to me.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
If you just served a multi-year prison sentence and have been released would be a situation where you could vote but not buy a gun if your prison sentence was for a violent crime

That is an injustice to every citizen . Do the crime , do the time , you have served your debt to society. You should have every right that I have .

I'm ok with it
Ok with what? My post was pointing out that neither scenario would happen since violent felons can't own a gun or vote.

If you just served a multi-year prison sentence and have been released would be a situation where you could vote but not buy a gun if your prison sentence was for a violent crime

Let me show you what a travesty it is . An adult male robs a store to provide for his family that hasn’t eaten in 2 days because the Covid lockdown state closed the food kitchen , and churches . He is arrested and convicted does 5 years , he no longer can vote or own a firearm thats two right gone . A 16 year old male in Portland ( already see where it’s going ? ) throws a pipe bomb at federal marshals with the intent of doing physical harm , but because he is 16 the powers that be decide to drop those charges down or off and seal his juvenile record . He in two years will be able to vote his crazy azz ideology and have a clean background check to purchase a firearm . Yeah I know .. Cool story bro . Do the crime , pay your debt , you should have your rights restored . When you start passing judgment on who should have rights and who shouldn’t it starts becoming subjective based on feels and emotions .

The states were advised back in May this would be a problem, by the previous Post Master General who was initially appointed by Obama, so if it fails it’s on the state governments. They were told what they needed to do.

Its just a symptom of the bigger problem. They have been a calamity financially for a long time.

Removing drop-off boxes, holding mail in the facility, destroying mail sorting machines. Doing this in targeted areas.

All of these have already happened.
All the more reason that mail in voting is fraught with potential issues. Everything that happens to add steps between a vote being cast and being recorded is just begging for problems.

Removing drop-off boxes, holding mail in the facility, destroying mail sorting machines. Doing this in targeted areas.

All of these have already happened.

"According to a spokesperson for USPS, mail processing occurs at Processing and Distribution Centers, not at individual post offices."

So tell us how this targets zip codes.

Here was Obama closing 82 centers in 2015.

US Post Office to close 82 mail processing centers

Paranoid and victim class is a pathetic way to go through life. Want us to start a Go Fund Me page for you?
Hell yeah. I'll take some free money. You are a mulit millionaire right? Go ahead and throw a couple hundred thous in for me

VN Store

Back